~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

ehhh Vado honestly isn't even out like that compared to most of the guys on the cover, but then again its arguable tho weather Vado should be on the cover or not
and as for Millz dude is content with his current status as a foot solider and being that he shouldn't bad mouth dudes that are grinding on their own

and as for the people saying that the freshmen are going to end up like Millz..i'm pretty sure you didn't expect Cudi, or Wale or even Charles Ham on his good days to develop the way they did, with Hip-Hop you never know

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The thing that kills me about these freshman talkin responding back is that none of these *#!+%% have done half the things millz has done even before he was signed to young money
roll.gif
. Millz by himself spawned three videos that were in rotation on BET, and actually released singles that touched the charts so as of rite now Millz>pillz, and truthfully a "Rap Beef" is the last thing he wanna do with a former battle rap BEAST it's not smart.

And the slick comment about watch your back when your in the A, funny considering Millz was at the show smmfh

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Funny thing is most of thoz dudes will end up just like Millz.

Used as somebody tax write off, with no album to show for it.
Most of them won't even end up like Millz though. Give it a year or two and half that list is gonna be doing nothing.

Co-sign..

I think Pill is right.. like those 10 dudes are having THEIR MOMENT and you tight so u gon diss em? I understand bein aggressive but if they didn't deserve to be there they wouldn't be.... thats that

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

The thing that kills me about these freshman talkin responding back is that none of these *#!+%% have done half the things millz has done even before he was signed to young money
roll.gif
. Millz by himself spawned three videos that were in rotation on BET, and actually released singles that touched the charts so as of rite now Millz>pillz, and truthfully a "Rap Beef" is the last thing he wanna do with a former battle rap BEAST it's not smart.

And the slick comment about watch your back when your in the A, funny considering Millz was at the show smmfh

Truth..

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Funny thing is most of thoz dudes will end up just like Millz.

Used as somebody tax write off, with no album to show for it.

i rather that then be in the game for 10 years, get dropped 3 times from majors and end up flabby and sick with broads exposing you and nothing to show for it.

boom1.jpg

Originally Posted by MrWavez

^^how was that hilarious? Every comment since the first page has said that exact same thing.

I was
roll.gif
at the fact that Jae Millz hasn't dropped an album + the Katt Williams line!

laugh.gif

Nip said the same !%*! at the show last nite..didnt kno what he was referring too...
laugh.gif
....at the end of the day who really cares what Millz had to say? 
smh.gif
who is he? i mean 8 months ago, Millz was about 2 yrs removed from being an afterthought

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Remi23

What Three videos Has Jae Millz Had? I only know two No No No & Who

My swag
Not too sure he ever dropped a video for that song. This dude Millz might go down in history as a dude with the most labels switches and singles and no album ever.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Remi23

What Three videos Has Jae Millz Had? I only know two No No No & Who

My swag
Not too sure he ever dropped a video for that song. This dude Millz might go down in history as a dude with the most labels switches and singles and no album ever.

Red Cafe about to catch him in half the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This dude Millz been out forever.
Never knew he rolled with Slime though.
how would u know he's been out for years, and in da second breath not know vado was his second banana for years?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Would love to see Pill get in a lyrical battle with Millz. If there is one thing I can say positive about millz its that he is a battle monster. The vidoe of him vs murda mook are classic.

Dude has skill and can spit that grimey east coast hip hop that we all know and love. But now that he's on young money its time to add some splenda to all his verses for the masses.

But *jae millz* I ain't even mad *jae millz* get your money

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This dude Millz been out forever.
Never knew he rolled with Slime though.
how would u know he's been out for years, and in da second breath not know vado was his second banana for years?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I knew Millz only from his battles, I wasn't checking for dude like that. I only just heard of Vado once he linked up with Cam.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the problem with Vado is he doesn't have a following off the internet or 5 boroughs

so what...NYC is da biggest city in da world, you couldn't squeeze in a damn NYC rapper on da cover?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom