~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

laugh.gif
at that comment on the youtube page for Who...

ONLY VIDEO I EVER PUT ON YOUTUBE....4 GODDAMN YEARS AGO...PEOPLE STILL COMMENTING ON THIS $%**!! BEEEN WAITING FOR THAT JAE MILLZ ALBUM SINCE NO NO NO...%%*....IF U DONT BLOW WITH WEEZY BEHIND U...HANG UP THE MIC!!!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

If millz drops an album, it won't be for atleast 5+ yrs

drake has to drop
nicki has to drop
wayne has to drop another
after that, maybe tyga or one of them other lames...

Don't forget, Gudda Gudda is building up a good buzz for himself. He's ahead of Millz too.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

NipseyHussle

*%$$#@ got they pantys in a bunch over that xxl cover....and 4 tha record if u been rappin 10 years and ain't drop yet....its over! -Nh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

and whats funny is that im pretty sure he wasnt talking bout Nipsey. We ALL know the rappers on that cover he was talkin bout.

Please state the names!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

NipseyHussle

*%$$#@ got they pantys in a bunch over that xxl cover....and 4 tha record if u been rappin 10 years and ain't drop yet....its over! -Nh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

and whats funny is that im pretty sure he wasnt talking bout Nipsey. We ALL know the rappers on that cover he was talkin bout.

Please state the names!

Donnis
Freddie Gibbs

Big Sean

Fashawn

Pill

those the ones who was talking about being wack. according to his twitter.

Twitter:angry:JAE_MILLZ

#Random why wasn't @jayelectronica on the XXL Top 10 Freshmen cover???? Don't worry.. I'll wait.........

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

NipseyHussle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

Please state the names!

Donnis
Freddie Gibbs

Big Sean

Fashawn

Pill

freddie gibbs and pill wack?
ohwell.gif

smack this _

Twitter:angry:JAE_MILLZ

#Random why wasn't @jayelectronica on the XXL Top 10 Freshmen cover???? Don't worry.. I'll wait.........

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

this dude tryna change the topic
millz is officially a lame in my book

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

NipseyHussle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
good %@$# Nipsey.

Please state the names!

Donnis
Freddie Gibbs

Big Sean

Fashawn

Pill

He stated names?!?!!
eek.gif
roll.gif

*Inserts popcorn GIF*

Freddie Gibbs, Big Sean & Pill are not whack
smh.gif

Before you cats go I guess to quote Nipsey "Get your panty's in a bunch" I don't think he said anyone was wack on the cover. I think he's just saying some of those cats don't got no buzz. And I agree with him on that front. But where I disagree is that I thought the cover was intended to create that buzz. Nobody has heard of any of those names that Jae dropped. Maybe Big Sean but I know him because he's signed to GOOD. Not for his music. You dudes mad at Jae but he's speaking the truth. Jae Millz is a fan just like us. Who cares if Jae Millz never drops? He stated his opinion as a fan. My album never gonna drop either but does that mean I can't have an opinion on the topic?

If hes so outspoken he might as well have named the 5 who he thinks shouldnt have been on there smh. The cover is a good look for Cole, Wiz, Nipsey and Sean...the others meh lol

Jae Millz needs to  stop hating on them guys on the cover they dont have a big buzz as Drake,we know that..But when is Jae Millz gonna to drop an solo album * Katt Williams... Don't worry I'll wait..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAtRENDSETTA843

Jae Millz needs to  stop hating on them guys on the cover they dont have a big buzz as Drake,we know that..But when is Jae Millz gonna to drop an solo album * Katt Williams... Don't worry I'll wait..
roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

^^how was that hilarious? Every comment since the first page has said that exact same thing.

Funny thing is most of thoz dudes will end up just like Millz.

Used as somebody tax write off, with no album to show for it.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Most of them won't even end up like Millz though. Give it a year or two and half that list is gonna be doing nothing.

laugh.gif
Why all these rappers giving Millz any attention? Is it just cuz he signed to YM?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Pill

Originally Posted by MJsaver

i rather that then be in the game for 10 years, get dropped 3 times from majors and end up flabby and sick with broads exposing you and nothing to show for it.

- Freshmen are fools for responding to Millz since he never named anyone.
- Millz is a fool for not naming cats in the first place. But his overall message is right Vado had a good reason to be on there.

Back
Top Bottom