JAKE DELHOMME IS A G VOL. 2009: 55% 18 INT'S, 2 FUM =2 YRS EXT = 2010 $19.7 MIL = i'm still starting

sick.gif

if we had a decent qb smitty and muss's numbers would be ******ed. i'm seriously afraid smitty will want out after this season

YO! ^ With a "decent" QB this team wins the NFC South. With a "good" one... legitimate SB contender.
Originally Posted by woody2626

dude was a beast at wake

One of my best partnas. I was hoping given the score he would've seen time sooner.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ With a "decent" QB this team wins the NFC South. With a "good" one... legitimate SB contender.
Originally Posted by woody2626

dude was a beast at wake

One of my best partnas. I was hoping given the score he would've seen time sooner.

DF!!!

Being from Winston I got to see this guy play his last 3 years at wake. Dude averaged like 70 catches a year and even played running back. So versatile. And Ireally think Jeff Garcia could win us the NFC South. Sign him for a year, trade for t-jack or Vince Young...yea i said it

I can't believe we didn't address the QB issue in the draft. I mean seriously. We rode the shoulders of Deangelo and JStew to the NFC championship gamethis year and Jack literally threw the game away.

In the offseason we extend his contract? How in the hell does that make sense? Sure he's done some good things for the organization over his career, butgood god. Why didn't we try and trade for Jay Cutler or at least draft a QB.

my mans just said delhomme is good $$ ... wow ... i guess he still got some people in his corner other than his family

Worst starting QB in the league? I don't know about all of that I would still rather have dude than Shaun Hill or even Kyle Orton.

You guys are only focusing on his struggles towards the end of last year in the playoffs. Check dudes career #'s they are no bad at all.

115 TD's 76INT's, 85.1 QB Rating

I admit dude has not been great lately and is not a GREAT QB but he is far from trash. I think dude just hasnt really been the same since his injury in 2007.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The fact that they can't beat Delhomme for a starting spot tells you all you need to know.
No, the fact that Delhomme got a $42 million extension tells you all you need to know. They aren't going to admit stupidity this soon.
And that this the reason for this:

@mortreport: John Fox said he'll "start back" w/ Delhomme when they get 2 next week. Said it wasn't all his fault. Blamed protection.
Now he's throwing the O-line under the bus. The running game never has this problem.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Worst starting QB in the league? I don't know about all of that I would still rather have dude than Shaun Hill or even Kyle Orton.

You guys are only focusing on his struggles towards the end of last year in the playoffs. Check dudes career #'s they are no bad at all.

I admit dude has not been great lately and is not a GREAT QB but he is far from trash. I think dude just hasnt really been the same since his injury in 2007.
QFT!!!!

I feel bad for Carolina fans.....

......then I realize that I root for the Rams...
frown.gif
At least you guysjust need to address one guy's issues and not seriously overhaul the ENTIRE roster.

YO!
Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Now he's throwing the O-line under the bus. The running game never has this problem.

No. The Offensive Line was horrible today, no question. It didn't change with McCown or Moore. They both had 2 or 3 guys on top of them before getting tothe 3rd drop back step.

End of the day though, Jake is an issue. There's no way any of those players have even half the confidence they had in him... say, after last year'sgame vs. San Diego.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
I got son on my fantasy team

at least that bum is on the bench
ohwell.gif

Eagles
pimp.gif
sick.gif
WHY? I mean seriously

Joke Delhomme was never impressive to me.
because I missed the live draft and got stuck with that bum $%# dude
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

QFT!!!!
I am glad someone else agrees.

Back
Top Bottom