January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Jeffersonville, OH Outlet Report:

Went two days ago. Nothing worthwhile really. There were some decent running shoes on the hash wall (Zoom RS+ and Shox Turbo's) but generally I wasdisappointed. There were the same of the premium Air Force 1's that were mentioned in the December post. Very small Jordan and basketball section ingeneral (half of one wall in the basketball aisle was completely bare... reseller attack or changing stock??) about probably the most appealing Jordan therewas their sandals. haha. They had the normal shoes that have been shown at most of the outlet reports, including Windmills and Huarache 08's.

Clothing wise, there was a lot of stuff if you were the right size. They had a ton of Tshirts, jackets, Polos, etc if you were a small or XL and up. There weresome Larges but very few mediums in anything.

The only other stuff that stood out were their bags were really cheap. Duffle bags and equiptment bags. They didn't have any basketballs like they normallydo and their glove selection (football and baseball) was sparse at best.

/\/\ Thanks for the update on those Hyperdunks ATFROMTN. I'm looking forward to picking up some Hyperdunks in the 50-60 range, but not in that colorway.Hopefully they'll have more hitting the outlets soon.

Also, does anyone know of any outlets that still have the all black Lebron IV's? I'd really like to have a pair as my winter beaters, but haven'thad any luck finding them. I'd need a size 12-13 by the way. Thanks.

thanks for the jville update was going to go today but I will wait till next weekend to see wat they get this week. by the way if anybody live in columbus andwant go down there with me pm me always enjoy the company on that 45 min drive

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^ kobehead i know camarillo has teh kobe 2 but they are smaller sizes like 8 or 7.5...call them to see if they have any larger sizes.
Thanks blackcat, I just called Camarillo said that they have no Kobes except for the white/purple Kobe trainers and they are on the hash wall for$50.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

ffe16d4a106f98b3ffea9a907fe4974731dc0f6c.pjpg

MENS HYPERDUNK R.BLUE/BLACK 59.99 SZ9-14
PIGEON FORGE OUTLET 865-453-7907
thanks for the info

as of now, they have sz 10 and up

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***

Been waiting for these... ill wait to see if price drops though.
co-sign. 80 + shipping is average. you can get a ds new pair for the same price.

Unless your looking for Windrunners, the Niagara Falls outlet had nothing. A lot of sneakers are cheaper then they appear, because they are real lazy withdoing the pricing.
ohwell.gif

I decided to put in a little work today.

Spent a good hour or 2 on the phone with Nike reps and Outlets.

Didn't come up with much...but here it is.

PLEASE NOTE: even though I may say a shoe is at a certain store, it may not really be there. You all know howthe Nike Product Locator works. So...you will have to call the store yourself and find out if they really still have the shoe.

As for the CDP's:

1: none
2: none
3: none
4: none
5: none
6: edingurgh & folsom (I believe there long gone...but go ahead and call)
7: didnt even search for this cuz of the numerous times the hit outlets. I think everyone already got therepairs
8: none
9: system showed size 8 & 9 at Seattle Premium, but I called and NOTHING!!!
10: system showed many sizes at Park City Factory Store in Utah. but I called and the guy said they had themlast summer but sold out immediately. So....also NOTHING!!!
11: none
12: none
13: none
14: System showed some at Albertville. but called and NOTHING! (See below as to what Albertville really hasthough)
15: none
16: none
17: none
18: none
19: none
20: none
21: System showed size 10-11. 12, and 13....but I called and NOTHING!!!
22: none

Now for other Jordans:

Old love XX3: Sizes: 8, 9, and 14 at Bestin Factory in Florida
Motorsports XX3: none
UNX XX3: none
Chicago XX3: none
All Star XX3: none
Black Stealth XX3: Some sizes at Niketown Atlanta
White Stealth XX3: FSR at Celebration Factory Store

Bred 6 Rings: Size 15's at Niketown New York and Chicago
Concord 6 Rings: Size 10 at Niketown San Francisco
Olympic 6 Rings: Size 9.5 & 10 at Niketown Seattle. Size 10 at Niketown Los Angeles. Size 10.5 at Niketown New York. Size 11 at Niketown Denver, NY, LA,and Miami

Doernbecher 1's: Size 8 & 8.5 at Niketown San Fransisco, Size 10 at Niketown New York

NOW WHAT I DID FIND:

FSR $129.99 (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the price) at Celebration Factory Store. (407)397-1979

Sizes 10.5, 11, 12.5-13.....$79.99 at Albertville Factory Store, MN. (763)497-3888

Nike's system also showed some "Greenbean and Fire Red 5's at a Employee Store. (Didn'task which one...sorry)

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Victoryballer, I appreciate the work.

good stuff victoryballer, thats puttin in work! def appreciated. im gonna call NT ATL to see if they have my size in the stealth XX3s

All,

Not sure how many of you have a discount store called Gabriel Brothers, but if you have one in your state you may want to go there. I went today & foundthe XX3 for $49.99, they had the stealths & the all stars (the first color) Mostly large sizes 16,17, but I found a sz. 13 in the all star. They also hadthe LeBron V Dunkman & all star, $49.99, & a few AF1 for $59.99

nice update, may grab those xx3s at celebration if they still have them come spring

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

good stuff victoryballer, thats puttin in work! def appreciated. im gonna call NT ATL to see if they have my size in the stealth XX3s

NT ATL closed it's doors for good yesterday. These might be a the new Nike store at Lenox, but I was in there the other day & saw no black xx3.

315728-441.jpg

29.99 @ Tucson, AZ. Limited sizes on the wall. I think there's a sz 9, sz 10 (not sure) and a sz 13.

Originally Posted by abstrack

NT ATL closed it's doors for good yesterday. These might be a the new Nike store at Lenox, but I was in there the other day & saw no black xx3.

Did they have an kinda good deals goin on yesterday or for the past week before they closed down? Also..why'd they close?

vitoryballer- are those old love xx3s and doernbecher 1s a-grades? and do yo know if ntny ships? thanks

nice find victoryballer....i posted some 23s (pg1) at my store for 100 only about 3 people took avantage they should be FSR...white stealths will post a pic ofmine if u like

nice find victoryballer....i posted some 23s (pg1) at my store for 100 only about 3 people took avantage they should be FSR...white stealths will post a pic ofmine if u like

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by abstrack

Did they have an kinda good deals goin on yesterday or for the past week before they closed down? Also..why'd they close?

I went in the day after Christmas & it was pretty much little to nothing in terms of new product...to my knowledge they hadn't recieved a CDP packagein several months.

I had to leave the store unexpectantly due to my wife calling telling me our newborn was coming via C-Section vs natural (that's another story).

So needless to say I didn't get a chance to make it back before they closed the doors.

As to why they closed... they opened a Nike store in Lenox back around Sept/Oct. Lenox is right across the street from Phipps, so from a business perspectiveit didn't make much sense for them to keep them both open. I'm assuming that's why they closed. Plus not to mention there have to be at least a100 sneaker spots in the Atlanta area, that all carry the same product, many times at cheaper prices.

However the Nike store in Lenox is much smaller & I don't know how/if they are going to house all the NT ATL product.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***

Been waiting for these... ill wait to see if price drops though.
co-sign. 80 + shipping is average. you can get a ds new pair for the same price.

eyes.gif

UMMMMMMM, am i missing something here?

the pair your getting from outlet is new and DS for the same price.

[h2]Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme Mowabb Edition

318776-221-600.jpg

[/h2]
318776-221 $54.99 (Few sizes left.. SZ 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.5 & 12)

[h3]Jersey Gardens Outlet (If anyone is interested, sneakers are NOT on the floor , they are back of HASH in the bins)[/h3]

Back
Top Bottom