January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Did they only have big sizes in that tart windbreaker?
And those dunks with the blue swoosh and brown midsole are unreleased samples I believe.

this jacket was at my TJ MAXX for $30 as well as other jacket including the aqua 8 track. blk/gold hoodies

they also had some SRV $500 AF1 jacket for $100
and a dope ACG Ski jacket SRV $500 for $100

really wante dthe acg jacket but was missing the inner liners

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

this jacket was at my TJ MAXX for $30 as well as other jacket including the aqua 8 track. blk/gold hoodies

they also had some SRV $500 AF1 jacket for $100
and a dope ACG Ski jacket SRV $500 for $100

really wante dthe acg jacket but was missing the inner liners
hey did they have the cement track jacket or only the members only? thanks

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

rif.la has some "the lebrons" VIs for $185 for the people who are sz.10.5 and GR cw sz.12 for $85...I guess its a decent price compared to most.
this site is authentic right?

sorry, never heard of it before.

I just got back from the Houston Outlet and they didn't have to much. They had the Jordan 1 lows Northside for $70. Not to many Air Forces or anything elseto great to metion. They did have a NICE Jordan hoodie but it was $70
eyes.gif
It was a nice clean plaid look, other then that there wasn't anything to great.
grin.gif
I should have a San Marcos update near the end of the month whenever I go back to school. They always got better stuff
pimp.gif

Nothing worthy of mentioning at the Limerick, PA outlet. Snagged this track jacket for about $35, but that's about it. They also had Holland and some othercountry:
cb236ff31247e8654a957a387ac0d7e08d9b458e.jpg

f0d36e931a8de2544d2171a47f0bd070459946ea.jpg

I went to TJ Max hoping to score a cement jacket and didnt see any, however there were a few Nike Windrunners for $29.99 <MSRP $295 !> (Sorry no pics butit was all white with 3M reflective dots on the upper/hood section)

just came from san destin tonight. nothing as usual. FSR on all black zoom soldier 2s still bout fsr on CB 94 lows white/navy.

Originally Posted by theserkis

I went to TJ Max hoping to score a cement jacket and didnt see any, however there were a few Nike Windrunners for $29.99 <MSRP $295 !> (Sorry no pics but it was all white with 3M reflective dots on the upper/hood section)

you should keep trying other stores... even though they dont get same things the get from the same company, in this case Nike

so anyway i kept checking back on nike.com to see if they restock lebron chalk vi's...

then my GF owes me a christmas gift...

so i went to foot locker to cop the black vi's in its place and to my surprise those MFers had the chalk vi's

i'm not sure why but Easton Foot Locker Columbus has the chalk vi's in almost a FSR as of today so i was ecstatic!!!

i doubt they ship but the info is as follows; Foot locker, easton, columbus, ohio

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Foams been long gone. I think the Denver outlet had them for like $50 or something in late Nov.

Denver outlet never had them to my knowledge. Silverthorne Colorado had them but when the price on all the other ones was $65, theirs was still $130, Idon't know if they ever dropped or not.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***
Are they b-grades? Anyone that sees the Kobe 3 or Kobe 2 in black/yellow at the outlets please PM me. The 800 number system shows none in stock.

^ kobehead i know camarillo has teh kobe 2 but they are smaller sizes like 8 or 7.5...call them to see if they have any larger sizes.

I say the black/yellow kobe 2 in size 11 at a nordstrom's rack not too long ago

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Has anyone hit up the South Chicago outlet lately?

*** yesir***
Are they b-grades? Anyone that sees the Kobe 3 or Kobe 2 in black/yellow at the outlets please PM me. The 800 number system shows none in stock.

you got pm.

Back
Top Bottom