January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^ Man....are you really #+$@#@ serious??? First off...DON'T QUOTE PICS. And...google the god damn outlet name. Or look in the link that is provided on the first page.

Sorry to respond like that but come on.....
I was almost gonna post the same thing..it was very annoyin to go the bottom of that post he made and asked for a phone number..look it up on the first page..
mad.gif
Man...Lighten up Francis! You two sound like some real anal mother $%+#%$!!

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

My bad!^^^^

you made the first post letting us know, than 4 minutes later you repost it again? let alone you make a 'mistake' by triple clicking submit? lol

good update, any who. im waiting for this to drop in price and i can add to my model plane collection ;p

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

My bad!^^^^

you made the first post letting us know, than 4 minutes later you repost it again? let alone you make a 'mistake' by triple clicking submit? lol

good update, any who. im waiting for this to drop in price and i can add to my model plane collection ;p
that happened to me too. I tried to post something, it doesn't show up so i post again, and when i realized it there were 3-4 posts already.Yuku sucks!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Anybody spot the 10/13 CDP at any retailers?

Check your local Finishline if you wear a small size...$199.99. Being the first package, and one of the better ones, these sold pretty well so there might notbe a lot of them left.

San Marcos Texas update!
They had a lot of new stuff since I left to Houston for Christmas break!
They had the Jeter metal cleats in all red or all black.. both FSR. Both were $50
They still got the Jordan VI football cleats from 11.5 and up. They were $35.
They have 2 pairs of Fusions. They have the V's with the plaid mesh on the side, and they also had the III's in white and cement. both of those where$110
sick.gif

They have black/black Hyperdunks in a FSR for $90.
eyes.gif

Another new shoe they had were the Flight 95's "premium" They were navy and orange. They had a FSR for $80.
Air Forces were WEAK. They had 2 pairs and they were way over priced and ugly imo.
Oh, they also had Hurrachie 2K4 Kobe Laser's in white and purple. (Not sure what the real name is because I'm not into Kobe's but thats mydescription. lol)

Originally Posted by gibbles12

lebron vi chalks up on eastbay in various sizes.
Only 8.5 and 9.5 are available, the others are sold out when you add them to your cart.

This is usually the case with Eastbay when a few sizes show up, please verify that you can add them to cart prior to posting info on here.

I just made some calls on some shoes on this thread, I'm just going to give some updates on the status of the shoes. Status of the shoe will be placedabove the shoe.

Props to joey sole: They seem to have a FSR of these. I purchased a 10.5 and 11, they said they had plenty of 10.5s and 11s left along with all other sizesleft. Make sure you have the product # handy, because the same dude that found the shoes for me was the same dude that said they didn't have em and thanadmitted that he didn't even know what the bakins looked like. He was very helpful though and also said that he was pretty sure the $10.00 off would starttomorrow but It wouldn't apply to shipouts. Also he said they pretty much just got them in and the boxes and lids are still intact. They have no othercolors of this shoe available according to him

bakin21.jpg

315096-001 $69.99

Camarillo Outlet (805)-384-4480

Props to Tuna629: They still have a good amount of these. I didn't really ask to indepth what the size range was, but he basically came off in a way thatthey had a good general size range. What I can tell you is that they don't have any 10.5s and I took the last 11. Anything outside those 2 sizes is worthcalling for. Furthermore, he did tell me that whats left of the size range they have some have boxtops and some don't, Also some of them come with archsupports and some don't so if those type of things effect you it might be in your best interest to ask the person on the phone what is the status of theshoes in that regard. I'm not sure how arch supports work as far as whether they are made differently for each size, but the person on the phone soundedcool enough to be willing to switch another shoes arch supports if your size didn't happen to come with it. By the way the style code is: 330795 001.
moz-screenshot.jpg
m95pre_nyc_blk_mze.jpg

59.99, not FSR but lots of sizes.
619 659 3460
Props to Aikman1215: As far as the white/blk goes they have no 11s or 10.5s, they do have an 11.5 though, didn't really ask about any othersizes on the white black but if your looking for any size outside of that range its worth a call. All blk lebrons I didn't really ask about they did havea size 11. They may actually have a slightly better size range on the blk lebron v than the white/blk colorway. So its worth a call still If you want those: Don't know if the phone # was originally posted but its 619-659 3460, product numbers 317253-011 (wht/blk) and 317253 -001 (blk). Those are the onlycolors they said they had and they do come with box and everything.
Viejas Outlets - lebron V's in all blk and also wht/blk colorway - scattered sizes - $59.99

Back
Top Bottom