January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Went to the Philadelphia Premium Outlet (610.327.1748) yesterday. Nothing much to report on.

Everything shown had a FSR. They also had the 3/20 and 8/15 packs in KIDS sizes for $109.

image042te9.jpg

image044we9.jpg

image048hi3.jpg

image045ys2.jpg

image055uy2.jpg

sawgrass mills mall Fl has air tech challenge 1 in as 14 and 15 for 14.99 on hash wall and also 1 pair of size 13 Kobe supreme hyperdunk home in for 109.99

ontario mills has nothing as usual, they have some b-grade air flares white/red for 27.99 and some baby blue women's 8s (biggest size was 9 i think) for49.99.

Nordstrom rack has white/orange Zoom BB2s for 49.99 and black/white AM90s for 41.99.

I spoke to an employee at each location and was told they cant sell them cuz price isnt in the system yet.. So I would keep checking.. And yes thepost is for KOBE IV Mayhem (Chaos) Edition

KB-SO-0009M.jpg

344335-051 (Price is unknown)

Orange Outlet (714)-456-9172 ( Sz 10.5 )

Milpitas Outlet (408)-942-6457 ( Sz 11.5 , 12 & 15 )

Don't bother with the one at Orange. It was a return and is currently on hold for someone. They're taking names down for a waiting list, but mostlikely it will be bought by an employee before anyone gets a chance.

I called both places and they throught I was crazy asking for this shoe. They both said we don't have them here they are to new.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

You were able to get them???
eek.gif
How much were they?
Still no price yet
The outlet with "the 12".....said that they havent recieved any of these shoes and that the system is just showing they have them.So...either the outlet employee was lying...or you havent even talked to them.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

^^^^Can someone take the time out 2 school this young hungry cat that I am posting after
nerd.gif

you need to be schooled. Shut the #@!% up
ayp my bad, wrong account. This was me posting while logged on 2 something else.
frown.gif

kinda hard to believe that milpitas got in a couple of pairs of kobe chaos, ill probably give them a call tomorrow. Hopefully they wont get scoop up byemployees.

Do you really think the Kobe IV Chaos will even leave the stockroom? Some employees are going to get lucky when they get to work...

Back
Top Bottom