January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

I just want to let you all know that when you call an outlet because Nikefind or a customer service rep has said that the item in the system, it won'talways be there.

Inventory is done one time a year at my store, and what I am getting at is anything that is a theft item is still in the system until inventory is completed.
Also comp shoes are being picked right now by employees at alot of stores and until the operations manager takes all the comps and process them it will stillshow items employees have picked in the system.

Also not all employees that work in outlet stores know shoes and instead of them trying to be helpful and grabbing someone that may knows shoes they will justsay "Sorry don't have them" I have seen this happen from time to time, and it is so irritating to see someone do that.

BTW, the rep. said Purple Foams will be a "REGULAR RELEASE" and they will release on Feb. 7th..and for all you Swoosh members, the rep. said these will NOT be discounted "because it is a launch product"

F Nike!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

BTW, the rep. said Purple Foams will be a "REGULAR RELEASE" and they will release on Feb. 7th..and for all you Swoosh members, the rep. said these will NOT be discounted "because it is a launch product"

F Nike!

indifferent.gif

They hurt my feelings when they decided right before the 6/17 pack released that they would do away with discounts on launch products.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

so the cdp's before that pack were discounted?
Yes, the few cdp's before the 6/17 you could get for $187, but then they stopped the discount and started selling them for $310, killed mewhen they stopped with the discount on the Jordan launch products.

Swoosh not allowing the discounts on Eggs is unfortunate.

Hopefully this will allow others to get their pair.

Make no mistake about it, these will sell out ASAP on NDC.

Vacaville had white and pine green sample Nike Burst in size 9 of course. They also had Kobe trainers for 29.99 in scattered sizes.

Originally Posted by tyclef

Vacaville had white and pine green sample Nike Burst in size 9 of course. They also had Kobe trainers for 29.99 in scattered sizes.
Colorway on those Kobe trainers?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by joeysole

PYS has FSR purple foamposite One for $199.99

Just got my two pairs of size 11's with free shipping!!! No more waiting for the drop in Philly. THANKS!

They took them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Something is wrong on PYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they won't cancel the order!

JDee 41, I went back on there and they're not there. I checked new arrivals and also Nike signature series and nothing.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Good looks on the foams. Just copped a size 11. Not bad with no tax.
Geez, I wonder if they're going to have enough size 11's to go around
laugh.gif

To everybody who's saying they are not up there, double check because I just copped like 2 minutes ago, so now I'm just playing the waiting game

just a note: to those of you who bought it today or last night, they won't process it and ship it out until friday. hopefully everyone gets his pair!

Belz Outlet in TN:
Called and they sold the last and only pair of Black Foamposite Boots (size 11.5)
The guy told me they have a 9.5 in the Black and Blue Foamposite boots for $79, so hopefully one of you guys can get lucky.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Greatmall Outlet had red/white burst sz's 7.5 & 10.5 in the back wall from what I saw, $44.99
Red/white bursts? got a pic? Sure they weren't Phoenix?

Back
Top Bottom