January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

NTSF has the white/red 23s on sale for about 137.99 i believe, sz 8.5 and 9.5.

They also had Blue/White TB Hyperdunks for $65.99

Originally Posted by joeysole

My bad NTOC!
so it does exist?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Pigeon Forge had the white/grey stealth XX3's for $49.99 today until a bulk buyer picked them all up. Total BS!

damn I'm hella pissed at that!!!! I would've prolly copped 2 pairs at that price. Well, I guess be on the lookout for more white/stealth xx3's ormaybe even other colorways.

Do outlets get shipments on a set day(of the week) or does it vary? Also if anyone has the inside info @ Jeffersonville please pm me.

^^^They get shipments everyday except Sunday. Atleast thats what I was told...can someone confirm that info?

sigh just had the biggest buzzkill ever...

called up special orders looking for the XX3 black/stealths... told me they may have 1 in my size at the seattle outlet. called them up and the employee saidhe found em but the boxtop was cutoff... told him im a collector and the box was important so i asked if i can get a discount... puts me on hold and tells meya sure my manager says i can give them to you for $89!
eek.gif
asked him if ican get a 13 for that price too and he says sure... total for 2 pairs was $203 shipped, i was ecstatic! then he calls me back 30 min later saying "imreally sorry sir but i got the wrong shoes, these are the XXII, not the XX3, im new to nike and i got them confused"
ohwell.gif

nevertheless, the employee colton, despite not knowing his Js, was the most helpful guy ive dealth with at an outlet.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^They get shipments everyday except Sunday. Atleast thats what I was told...can someone confirm that info?
Shipments come from Roadway, and they come on days that trucks are ordered by the stockroom. Which those days are usually Monday-Friday dependingon how much product at the roadway center for each store. Also it all depends on what the store orders for each day of the week, such as some days they ordershoes only, or some days apparel only. Some days they get both.

Also the stores get shipments from Fedex Monday-Friday

any cdp iii's hit any outlets?????....im in desperate need of a pair if anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated

if anyone could help me out finding a 11/12 pack other than ebay in a size 12, pm me.

Originally Posted by professafinessa

any cdp iii's hit any outlets?????....im in desperate need of a pair if anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated

Not to the knowledge of anyone in here. Or atleast....that their sharing lol

Not sure if anyone cares but osneaker.com are taking pre-orders for the purple foams. $250 is the price and FSR. also state they ship out Feb. 26

CDP XI/XII UP ON FINISHLINE

JUST GOT MINE

DON'T FORGET TO USE LIVE.COM CASHBACK

ALSO HAVE THE MOTORSPORTS.

YAY!

sick, just got my 11/12 pack. Can't believe there has been so many restocks, hope it comes through. There are size 8, 9.5, 10.5 and 11 in motorsports.Sizes 8,8.5,10, 10.5 and 12 for the 11/12 pack as of right now

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

JUST GOT MINE

YAY!
How do you use live.com cashback with finishline.com and other similar websites?

I understand and know how to use it for ebay, but not with other websites. Can someone educate me on this please? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

JUST GOT MINE

YAY!
How do you use live.com cashback with finishline.com and other similar websites?

I understand and know how to use it for ebay, but not with other websites. Can someone educate me on this please? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Just go to the cashback site. Click on "and shop at100's of stores". And click on Finishline (or whatever store you want) to access the store.

Still looking for zoom flight 96's for less than $40 if anyone knows of a place I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom