January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Belz Outlet in TN:
Called and they sold the last and only pair of Black Foamposite Boots (size 11.5)
The guy told me they have a 9.5 in the Black and Blue Foamposite boots for $79, so hopefully one of you guys can get lucky.
thanks man... blue joints copped!

kchildz- he said FLIGHT lites, not FOAM lites
laugh.gif

blue foam boots for $80...cant go wrong..good info storm, nice pick-up doc
pimp.gif

BTW, the rep. said Purple Foams will be a "REGULAR RELEASE" and they will release on Feb. 7th..and for all you Swoosh members, the rep. said these will NOT be discounted "because it is a launch product"
What does Nike mean by, "Launch product"?

Can someone fill me in, please?

^ launch product means they have a specific "launch" date...some of Nike's stuff just pops up whenever liek Penny 3s did,but "launch"products have a specific date, 99% of the time "launch" products release on a Saturday,and thats why Nike's launch on foams is 2/7 and not2/5..stores such as FA may still release these on 2/5,but NDC will have a 2/7 release.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Has anyone seen the Zoom flight 95's OG colorway at an outlet near by...any help would be great thanks NT
They have the Navy/Orange ones here in San Marcos Texas for $80. IDK if that helps

Damn , for $80 bucks I guess you can't go wrong on foamdomes, especially in this weather. How do they run compare to regular shoes, 1 size big?

As far as in terrible conditions: foamdome>goadome

Originally Posted by young hova

Damn , for $80 bucks I guess you can't go wrong on foamdomes, especially in this weather. How do they run compare to regular shoes, 1 size big?

As far as in terrible conditions: foamdome>goadome

i wear a 9.5 in regular foams... and 9.5 is GREAT in foam boots....

Sole Classics in Columbus, OH has FSR of the eggplant foams coming tomorrow. They ship: 614-299-2290.

Belz Outlet in TN:
Called and they sold the last and only pair of Black Foamposite Boots (size 11.5)
The guy told me they have a 9.5 in the Black and Blue Foamposite boots for $79, so hopefully one of you guys can get lucky.
hmmm called and they didnt have it
frown.gif

I just called nike twice hoping to get different responses from different people on the foamdomes, but to no avail both of them gave me the same information. Which was 2 numbers to non outlet spots that were still listed as retail in their system. I'll probably call again in 5-6 days. All of a sudden I'mfiending for a pair these since the price is so cheap, I had completely forgot these because when I originally picked them up I seen the price and mentallysaid, "I'll never be getting these at a reasonable price".

So Doc, so the foamdomes run smaller than regular goadomes? I wear about an 11 in regular foams, but I need a 10 in goadomes. I might just have to go to alocal store and try these joints on if its still possible.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Belz Outlet in TN:
hmmm called and they didnt have it
frown.gif

Yeah, Da Doc said he scooped them up a few posts ago. Sorry Kid. If they were a 10, I woulda been all over them but I kind of regret not copping.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ launch product means they have a specific "launch" date...some of Nike's stuff just pops up whenever liek Penny 3s did,but "launch" products have a specific date, 99% of the time "launch" products release on a Saturday,and thats why Nike's launch on foams is 2/7 and not 2/5..stores such as FA may still release these on 2/5,but NDC will have a 2/7 release.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jcliz

Sole Classics in Columbus, OH has FSR of the eggplant foams coming tomorrow. They ship: 614-299-2290.
Only up to size 13, so don't count on getting a pair, big-footers.

On another note, the dude I spoke to said that there's a storm coming in around that area that might delay their shipment. Store opens @ 11am their time,so give 'em a call tomorrow for an update.

Originally Posted by young hova

I just called nike twice hoping to get different responses from different people on the foamdomes, but to no avail both of them gave me the same information. Which was 2 numbers to non outlet spots that were still listed as retail in their system. I'll probably call again in 5-6 days. All of a sudden I'm fiending for a pair these since the price is so cheap, I had completely forgot these because when I originally picked them up I seen the price and mentally said, "I'll never be getting these at a reasonable price".

So Doc, so the foamdomes run smaller than regular goadomes? I wear about an 11 in regular foams, but I need a 10 in goadomes. I might just have to go to a local store and try these joints on if its still possible.

exactly... i wear a 9.5 in foams..... 9 in goadomes....

Back
Top Bottom