Japanese tsunami from a cars POV

^ i would think you should stay in your car, it more than likely isn't going to sink in the water, so you could just be drifting along the whole time.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

So in this situation, what would be the best thing to do? 

Pray 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

So in this situation, what would be the best thing to do? 

Pray 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What else? 
To me  I see that this is reminding us, humans, although advanced and giants and think we are mighty, at the end of the day we are miniscule. All the buildings skyscarpers could all be gone with nothing more than a shake of the earth. Its just water so powerful its pushin those cars like nothin.. thats not little man. Thats  a bigger sign homeboy. We strive to implant our mark on the planet by thinking we own it when in a flash its gone from us.

Originally Posted by djaward

That guy at 0:53 most likely died because he got out. Sad

man that's what i'm thinking that water came in so fast
doesn't seem like he would have had a chance to get anywhere

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ i would think you should stay in your car, it more than likely isn't going to sink in the water, so you could just be drifting along the whole time.
idk, couldn't the windows break or something? I'd be scared to get trapped in there.

Honestly nothing you could do but hope for the best. The thoughts that guy standing on top of the car was having...
tired.gif
puts your whole god damn life into perspective.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Saw this right around the time it happened. Extremely sad video. 
tired.gif

For those of you wondering the man did die.

This sucks so bad :/ I'm waiting for CA to have it's big Earthquake.

I'd love staying here, but all the natural disasters just make me think that we're next.

If I lived in Japan or any other Tsunami vulnerable country i'd drive like this from here on out 
car_top_fishing_kayak_with_cockpit_cover.jpg
 "COME AT ME BRO"

Originally Posted by djaward

That guy at 0:53 most likely died because he got out. Sad

Probably.

I understand why he would try and haul #%! outta there.

If you see a huge body of water rushing at you like that, your first inclination would probably be to run.

Had he stayed in his car he may have been able to ride the tsunami out.

I kinda
laugh.gif
'd when ol' dude hopped out the whip like #%*+ THIS %#$%!

but this is some sad %!!% though man.   the world is getting ugly and mother nature ain't playing around.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Pray 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What else? 
To me  I see that this is reminding us, humans, although advanced and giants and think we are mighty, at the end of the day we are miniscule. All the buildings skyscarpers could all be gone with nothing more than a shake of the earth. Its just water so powerful its pushin those cars like nothin.. thats not little man. Thats  a bigger sign homeboy. We strive to implant our mark on the planet by thinking we own it when in a flash its gone from
i have no idea but imo praying wont increase your chance of survival either. 

frown.gif

Hope the dude in the car lived. That's scary as hell; if you're in that situation the best option is to just stay in your car and hope for the best. At least it will act as a floatation device.

eek.gif
at the cars floating, I wouldn't even think that a car would float, so I might have tried to get out if that happened to me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom