Javicia Leslie is The New Batwoman CW series

1594342863957.png

She's so fine I started watching episodes of God Friended Me :lol:

Forgive my ignorance but is Batwoman's storyline different than Batman's?
Yes.

The main one that has a comic series was a twin and her sister and mother were abducted and killed when she was young. Her father was in the military and she eventually joined. Her father created a mercenary org to help Gotham and she chooses to become Batwoman. She's also Bruce Wayne's cousin.

Isn't there a batgirl, batwoman and catwoman
batgirl is Commissioner Gordon's daughter who finds Bruce's secrets and joins him. it doesn't last long as she becomes paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. she later becomes Oracle. Batman's IT and instant coms person while he's out. like Morgan Freeman was briefly in The Dark Knight pretty much.

batwoman was answered already. CAtwoman was a separate person in her own right; Selena Kyle robber and thief.

Unless cw is gonna allow showing *******, I don't think I'm watching that show again. She should be the same character and then her dad and sister kept the same and no one acknowledges something is different from season 1.

She's definitely attractive but Meagan Tandy who's already on the show is still sexier than her

Back
Top Bottom