Jay-z in Banned 1's in new vid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder if jay got his pair direct from nike or if he had someone get a pair from a reseller or had someone go to 1 of the 2 nyc outlets for him

Thats the only thing interest me once I came to this thread..wonders how he got his pair..probably Ye manage to get Hov pair fromJB themselves

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Shut up, its a sneaker forum anything about sneakers and whoever their on is allowed here, but OP i do believe we have a thread where ppl post pics of celebs wearin kicks  

Of course it's allowed, that doesn't make it not stupid. And the day Kanye has more pull than Jay is the day I stop buying kicks.

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder if jay got his pair direct from nike or if he had someone get a pair from a reseller or had someone go to 1 of the 2 nyc outlets for him

Thats the only thing interest me once I came to this thread..wonders how he got his pair..probably Ye manage to get Hov pair fromJB themselves

i'm sure jay can get the j's himself with out kanye's help 

He got them from MJ.

michael-jordan-jay-z-rapradar-21.jpg

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg celebrites are wearing jordans, I'm such a tool I must post this on a sneaker forum.

This what you people who get hype about celebrities wearing Jordan's sound like. And not even celebrities who wouldn't stereotypically wear jordans mind you. I could see the hype over Seinfeld's cardinals, but when Jay, Kanye, Will, Em, or anyone who usually wears stuff like that anyway...is not a huge deal. Can't half of you literally look in your closet and see the same pair?

Yknow, for a forum where there's this constant bickering between the older people acting too old and the younger people acting too young, you ALL act like little girls when some of these pictures surface.
2hzirsn.jpg

after seeing this pic of hov performing back in late july, i doubt he's wearing banned's (they're the last retro, notice the jumpman on the tongue):

Rihanna-Jay-Z-Concert.jpg

They aren't banned 1's, someone posted a screenshot from Otis on one of the other forums & you can see the jumpman on the tongue.
I believed they were banned's also from the beginning with the logo X in the back of the shoe... turns out it was just a slight vignetting/bokeh on the camera blurring out DMP1

Back
Top Bottom