JAY-Z is the GREATEST

damn this dude hopped in the jay-z thread to get his %!$@ off...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

I mean he got the best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter
what rapper with 9+ albums is better than Jay-Z?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Don't get me started on Jay...
good or bad? cuz ill let it be known jay is overrated as hell to me ...
He's definitely overrated but like I said I'm really not even trying to start. I've gotten into it with these fools to many timesconcerning this issue.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by cartune

On the mic

Jay can do anything Nas can do, Nas cant do everything Jay can do
please elaborate...
I......Will......Not
so your point isn't valid then

what I was getting at is Jay can be and has shown he can be introspective MC jay has storytelling abilities that rivals Nas'. I think alot of people actlike lyrically Nas is lightyears ahead of jay which deserves a
indifferent.gif

Jay can ride any beat Nas stays in his comfort zone beat wise.
Jay jumps on other peoples songs and outshines them Nas gets sonned sometimes as a guest feature.
Nas has no comercial success he is a legend in the game but lets be honest he cant make a hit if Im not mistaken he has no number 1 singles

Tired of tying go ahead and attack

Jay is the mike jordan of rap

there were a lot of players with certain skills better than mike but no one did it as well

Originally Posted by solefood229

there were a lot of players with certain skills better than mike but no one did it as well
WHAT? Who was better thanMJ while he was in the league? Not counting his run with the Wizards? You insane. Talking about certain skills. You can't compare rap andbasketball that way. MJ continually won, he has the prove of why he was the best. Rap is different, aint no hip hop playoffs and aint no real criteria todefine the overall definitive best

The best in the NBA is based off of winning and I mean winning the chip.

Originally Posted by solefood229

because he said that right??? If he never would've spit that in a bar noone would ever make that correlation. Exactly what I was talking about...

AND Y'ALL BUY THIS +%+% CAUGHT UP IN THE HYPE...

SHAMEFUL I TELL YOU HOW Y'ALL TAKE THAT MANS WORDS SIMILAR TO THE NEW TESTIMENT...
smh.gif

I mean he got the best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, sets the most trends and his interviews is hotter
what rapper with 9+ consistent albums is better than Jay-Z?
KRS-One
Ice Cube
Nas

Jay might be overrated on Niketalk but in the real world aint nobody treating Jay like God
laugh.gif

Wayne is the most overrated rapper of all time
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

what rapper with 9+ consistent albums is better than Jay-Z?
KRS-One
Ice Cube
Nas

Scarface
Killah Priest (soon)
Canibus (soon)
Tragedy Khadafi (soon)
Vinnie Paz (soon)

On the mic

Jay can do anything Nas can do, Nas cant do everything Jay can do
please elaborate...
I......Will......Not
so your point isn't valid then

what I was getting at is Jay can be and has shown he can be introspective MC jay has storytelling abilities that rivals Nas'. I think alot of people act like lyrically Nas is lightyears ahead of jay which deserves a
indifferent.gif

Jay can ride any beat Nas stays in his comfort zone beat wise.
Jay jumps on other peoples songs and outshines them Nas gets sonned sometimes as a guest feature.
Nas has no comercial success he is a legend in the game but lets be honest he cant make a hit if Im not mistaken he has no number 1 singles

Tired of tying go ahead and attack

indifferent.gif

I don't even know where to start... There is SOOO much wrong with that *%$@ you just said... Jay Z isn't even in Nas class when it comes tostorytelling... Introspective records?? are you $%$+!%$ kidding me... Nas blows him out the water, Nas music has so many layers, Jay Z will spend about 80% ofhis albums rapping ABOUT himself... Nas tackles WAAAY more relevant issues, and its been like that since the mid 90s, Nas was just ahead of the curve with hisgeneration of MCs

How does Nas stay in his comfort zone with beats, when people are always complaing about the production on his albums because its usally all over the place...How exactly is that staying in his "comfort zone"??

Nas & Jay have both dropped some of the most memorable guest verses in hip hop...

Nas not having a top 10 hit is why he isnt better than Jay?? I mean he hasn't completely sold his soul so there is a certain level of chart success youdon't see when you talk about REAL issues that matter to people... Don't act like all of his albums haven't went Platinum(7) & Gold(2)... Nashighest charting single is "I Can" (#12 On Billbord)... Song has more depth than ANYthing Jay Z has ever written (or freestyled)... he has 4 albumsthat have went to #1... So this NaS hasnt had commercial success just makes you look like a BIGGER fool ... He had the #1 album in the country for a month,when Pac & BIG were alive... He didn't have to wait for them to die to shine...

Originally Posted by M16

Jay-Z can't make Untitled.
Thats a good thing right? and Harlem everything you wrote is so biased im too drunk to respond right now

Back
Top Bottom