[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

If anyone is interested the show in Oakland got postponed because the bus or truck that was carrying the equipment got caught in a dust/sand storm of some sorton the way there so they had to take a different route...

See ya'll tommorow... 6th row.. yessir.

Completely off topic, but what glasses is Hov wearing?

80411875.jpg

hc19.jpg

Anyone?

Originally Posted by aj06

Completely off topic, but what glasses is Hov wearing?

80411875.jpg

hc19.jpg

Anyone?

ive been trying to find out but no luck....

btw show was
pimp.gif
in oakland tonight......2nd row.

props to fellow nt'er AYOHOV on catching that hat
nerd.gif

Tonight's show was beyond ill. It was my first Hov concert and it far exceeded my expectations. I was in the front row tonight. MJB held down down and Jaywas just too damn crackin. When I get home, I'll put on some pictures that I took. I had a video but the security told me to stop filming.

eek.gif
a fellow NTer actually caught that hat from HOV? damn...what are the chances of that happening...

Show was crackin tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Tonight's show was beyond ill. It was my first Hov concert and it far exceeded my expectations. I was in the front row tonight. MJB held down down and Jay was just too damn crackin. When I get home, I'll put on some pictures that I took. I had a video but the security told me to stop filming.

what seats did you have in the front row son?

im pretty sure hov switched from wearing millionaires to LV evidences as shades...

anywho. call me crazy but i enjoyed myself a lot more at this show than at glow in the dark....im not even a huge MJB fan, but hov's set alone was moreenjoyable to me personally...and the crazy thing is, this wasnt even him at his best ala fade to black...

^ Exactly my point.

For the first time people they'll go nuts and say it's the greatest but for people that have seen him before this wasn't his best IMO. In Torontohe switched up like Jae said from LV Milli's to Evidence's to Gucci's for the show. For Mary fans that went to the show did she do "Love IsAll We Need", "Everything", "I Can Love You" or "All That I Can Say"? it was when speaking to a friend of mine about theshow that I forgot I was kind of irked she left off those big singles.

I myself agree this concert was better than the Glow in the Dark. Didnt really care much for Mary J Blige but she brought out a lot of energy for the crowd.
roll.gif
@ Hov leaving the concert asap with his Black Chevy entourage, rushingthrough traffic and running redlights with the Oakland Police Motorcycle Barricade heading to Oakland Airport... he's on some Presidential type treatment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

I myself agree this concert was better than the Glow in the Dark. Didnt really care much for Mary J Blige but she brought out a lot of energy for the crowd.
roll.gif
@ Hov leaving the concert asap with his Black Chevy entourage, rushing through traffic and running redlights with the Oakland Police Motorcycle Barricade heading to Oakland Airport... he's on some Presidential type treatment
laugh.gif

yea i was there waiting at the exit near the tour bus and I got a last view of the big guy himself...il post some video up later...

I called MSG and they told me that cameras will not be allowed
indifferent.gif

I'm going to call again just to check if someone made a mistake.

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

roll.gif
@ Hov leaving the concert asap with his Black Chevy entourage, rushing through traffic and running redlights with the Oakland Police Motorcycle Barricade heading to Oakland Airport... he's on some Presidential type treatment
laugh.gif
My dude H stay in that beer line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was hammered as hell when I ran into you.

But, OMG, absolutely KILLED it. Mary KILLED it too.

Only thing, he didnt play December 4th.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

btw show was
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

haha yessir! im still juiced about it...didnt have to fight for it nothing. like dude threw it straight at me. i dont have any pics of him wearing the hatbecause he only wore it during the real love remix and i tried to take a pic but i ended up catchin the hat. fair trade right? im feelin like this
eek.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

hovconcert001pg1.jpg

hovconcert003gm6.jpg

hovconcert004qi3.jpg

hovconcert005cs1.jpg

and for the super stans...his hat size.
hovconcert006so1.jpg

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

btw show was
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

haha yessir! im still juiced about it...didnt have to fight for it nothing. like dude threw it straight at me. i dont have any pics of him wearing the hat because he only wore it during the real love remix and i tried to take a pic but i ended up catchin the hat. fair trade right? im feelin like this
eek.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

hovconcert006so1.jpg

not even gonna lie, i was wonderin what his size was.... Pause, NO h Omo, you're gay, im straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

btw show was
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

haha yessir! im still juiced about it...didnt have to fight for it nothing. like dude threw it straight at me. i dont have any pics of him wearing the hat because he only wore it during the real love remix and i tried to take a pic but i ended up catchin the hat. fair trade right? im feelin like this
eek.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

hovconcert001pg1.jpg

hovconcert003gm6.jpg

hovconcert004qi3.jpg

hovconcert005cs1.jpg

hovconcert006so1.jpg

AYYY n' i seen you catch that hat like line-drive to a SHORT-STOP!. haha i was like son must be happy as f%#k!!

pimp.gif
show was MAD CRAZY in oakland...i was probably the only east-coastN' in that building!

I lit up a blunt of that PURP!
pimp.gif
the crowd around caught contacts likecolds!

JAY-Z...G.O.A.T

4-20 was my birthday....it would've been jus a lil bit more sweeter if it was performed on schedule..

1!

Same size as me. Yea I agree it was kinda better than the Glow in the Dark. I had tickets in 207 then went to go complain about people smoking around us andthey walked us around the arena to Club 114
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
free everything. Jay was wearing the Levi 1's. I kinda wish he did moresongs than playing them than turning them off. I got some pics and videos I'll try to upload them today. Somebody was making it rain a section over from metoo from the suites I didn't run over there tho there was some fat girl already picking up the $.

Sriracha was wildin out..
laugh.gif
SMFH @ the bar-line I waited about 15mins toget a drink.

150$ cash for that hat if you want to sell it. Paypal Ready or I can meet you in SF.

this tour was a'ight... but it ain't touching kanye's.

jay should've went w/ kanye, but i know jay ain't taking half of nothing and won't be an opening act.

Good show totally worth skipping work to see. thought I putup some of my pictures

Btw nice grab with the hat..wish he would have thrown it in the middle. could have been a line drive to me.

Back
Top Bottom