JB Needs To Retro These ASAP

The greatest shorts ever made - Cat Scratch Shorts.
Not the 2nd generation either, but the original release:
l_30dc5ff7709f5fce0ed84104e871d01c.jpg

agreed. I loved those. I bought a pair off eastbay when they first came out and rocked them 24/7 for bball. Super comfortable and great looking.

Originally Posted by DJKona

The greatest shorts ever made - Cat Scratch Shorts.
Not the 2nd generation either, but the original release:
l_30dc5ff7709f5fce0ed84104e871d01c.jpg
Agreed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still go the black ones & the red ones

Thats funny that you bring that up because I'm wearing mine right now!!! And I found these at the bottom of my hoop shorts drawer!!!

i have a pair of Jordan Brand, game worn, Cincinnati Bearcats shorts that they modeled those after.

easily some of the best looking shorts ever released.

i'm still looking for the University of Tulsa shorts that were identical to these that they wore while Buzz Peterson was the coach if anyone has any info.

Those shorts went everywhere with me! Sadly I lost them when I moved to college. Also, Those Team Jordans posted on the pic above need to be retroed. BothColorways.

I have the Black/Silver and Navy/White and I love them! The design is clean and simple, the material is thick, and they're just overall good quality.Can't go wrong with them. I look for new Jordan shorts from time to time, but I always come up empty handed because the ones they make today justaren't my taste and are always super baggy. I wouldn't mind these coming back, although luckily mine still fit and look pretty much brand new.

Back
Top Bottom