jenna fisher

I'd pay a billion Stanley nickels 
devil.gif

I get the impression that she's only hot on The Office. But its impossible for me to separate "Pam" from Jenna so, sure, why not.

I get the impression that she's only hot on The Office. But its impossible for me to separate "Pam" from Jenna so, sure, why not.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

i think i a better question would be who wouldn't have the sex with her??
I wouldn't. And thats means a lot because I would smash almost anyone.
I am not attracted to her so I will have to say pass.
This.  Cool chick for jokes and all. No sex appeal.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

i think i a better question would be who wouldn't have the sex with her??
I wouldn't. And thats means a lot because I would smash almost anyone.
I am not attracted to her so I will have to say pass.
This.  Cool chick for jokes and all. No sex appeal.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Yuppp. Extra points if it's Beesley before the wedding.

She has a great sense of humor.

She also supposedly gets around, but this is a hypothetical situation.

What's a hypothetical situation?

Also, she divorced James Gunn and immediately starting dating the guy she just recently married. Don't know where you're getting this 'sleeping around' from.

Pam's character is completely useless in The Office and her comedic timing is terrible - she's gotten no work outside of The Office since her wack acting in Walk Hard and Blades of Glory. Blame it on the writers but she's a fluff character now.

But yes, i'd smash. She has a nice rack and some nice thighs, although her face isn't aging so well.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Yuppp. Extra points if it's Beesley before the wedding.

She has a great sense of humor.

She also supposedly gets around, but this is a hypothetical situation.

What's a hypothetical situation?

Also, she divorced James Gunn and immediately starting dating the guy she just recently married. Don't know where you're getting this 'sleeping around' from.

Pam's character is completely useless in The Office and her comedic timing is terrible - she's gotten no work outside of The Office since her wack acting in Walk Hard and Blades of Glory. Blame it on the writers but she's a fluff character now.

But yes, i'd smash. She has a nice rack and some nice thighs, although her face isn't aging so well.

I don't even think yall understand I'm talking about total destruction. To the extent she'd not even be considered for S11. My mission would be to rearrange those organs.

I don't even think yall understand I'm talking about total destruction. To the extent she'd not even be considered for S11. My mission would be to rearrange those organs.

I don't understand how this can really even be a question. But to answer it, yes, I would smash without hesitation and for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom