Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

2 lakers jerseys i only wore them once.
smh.gif

What players? You still got em?
nerd.gif
Kobe and i think the other one is a blue throwback
nerd.gif
.Kidsize though.

Steve Francis blue Orlando throwback jersey, I have no idea what the hell I was thinking.

-Nuggets (rainbow) camby

*Marbury/ stat (32) suns

-OD'd on tmac jersys like 7 I think

-OD'd on Shaq jerseys like 10

-Tmac rockets authentic

- Iverson sixers authentic

-all my jerseys from years ago are 4x when I was fatter. I have two huge boxes of em. I've givin a lot away. I wear xl-2x nowadays. Anyone tryin to slingsome jerseys lmk. Mostly Kobe, vc, bron, shaq, JORDAN!, just hit me with what you got.

Eagles Randall Cunningham size 60
Falcons Jeesie Tuggle "" ""

smh at me. Only worn twice each. I'm considering selling them on ebay or jerseycentral sometime this summer.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I just regret not buying jerseys a size down, oh well there is always the tailors.

How would you get them tailored without messing them up somehow?
That's a good question and I have yet tried to answer it. I am thinking of taking my least favorite jersey and seeing what they can do with it.
let us know how that works out
nerd.gif
I got a few jerseys thatlook like dresses
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I just regret not buying jerseys a size down, oh well there is always the tailors.

How would you get them tailored without messing them up somehow?
That's a good question and I have yet tried to answer it. I am thinking of taking my least favorite jersey and seeing what they can do with it.
let us know how that works out
nerd.gif
I got a few jerseys that look like dresses
sick.gif
I hear that, it's the length that kills some of these jerseys. In the process of them getting adjusted I don't want to comprise the tagsthat usually occupy the bottom of the jersey. I am thinking of having the patches re-sewn once they are adjusted.

Some faulty Deion Sanders 49er customs I bought online a few years back... I got shafted on those, they were trash. Oh and a authentic Lamont Jordan the yearbefore he left the Raiders.

Napoleon Kaufman home

copped the David Terrell when he went to the Bears fresh out of Michigan

I like all my jersey's, its a shame that players move so often and make them "throwbacks"...lol

Back
Top Bottom