Jesse Williams slapped with 100k a month in support

Is spousal support and alimony the same?
Also learned recently that in some states the man has to pay all lawyer/court costs for both parties?! Da funk!?

I'm pretty much one of the last dudes in my circle not married and everyone always asks why I haven't settled down. I give them a bs answer but in my head I'm thinking statistically one of yall are gonna get divorced and you'll be telling me never to get married.

****, why even get married? 600k a year in "spousal support"? That make no sense to me. I understand if both y'all names are on property and you're entitled to half the value of said property, but straight checks for doing nothing after the relaitonship is over? **** outta here.

Also, there needs to be a cap on child support because NO child costs that much to raise. Or after a certain amount, the remaining money should have to go into a trust fund for a child.

13K had Tyrese
tyrese-crying.jpg

100K Somebody check on Jesse Williams

Dog, imagine the ****ery Tyrese would have been on for 100k a month

Dude prolly would've been looking like 2017 Steve Francis

What I want to know is when is #metoo going to jump on this cause? It’s a travesty this MAN has to pay this WOMAN that much money for divorce.

Everybody want equal rights until it’s time to equal rights.

He shoulda got a prenup. Regardless the judge is wild for giving wifey 100k a month
Even prenups are suspect.

Usually those account for net wealth, homes, cars, and items one owns. Alimony and sposual support can be thrown on anyone at any given time.

You may be worth $50 mil. Without a prenup, half is hers almost instantly. With a prenup, they'll still go after spousal support, alimony, and child support. I've seen cases where even if the kid isn't biologically his, spousal support comes in and he's left paying expenses for the ex (including other ppls kids).

Which makes zero sense to me and will never have my mind changed otherwise. I’m all go giving just enough to have the kid fed and clothed IF dad plans on not being there AT ALL but paying for EVERYTHING.... **** no
I agree.

But the way they get away with it is “I’ve been living this lifestyle and so has the child for the last x amount of years, and we need to continue living the same lifestyle. And oh yea, I don’t work either”

I agree.

But the way they get away with it is “I’ve been living this lifestyle and so has the child for the last x amount of years, and we need to continue living the same lifestyle. And oh yea, I don’t work either”
Lol lord forbid they’d have to downsize right? The logic behind the law makes absolutely no sense. I feel like it’s the whites man ooop for not letting them work or vote for hundreds of years

That "accustomed" talk is beyond me. You're not with that person anymore. Period.

All 3 of my brothers got married, all 3 ended in divorce. Needless to say, I won’t be taking that life route.

When I hear that someone is getting married, I think of it as hearing that someone is about to have a large meal. And I'm never surprised to hear about divorce just like I'm never surprised that a person took a dump.

He shoulda got a prenup. Regardless the judge is wild for giving wifey 100k a month

What if the judge is her new man.

This country is so funny. Money ruins people's common sense and compassion.

Guess son making money like that.

But hey thats what these dudes get when they get those type of broads pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom