Jesse Williams slapped with 100k a month in support

How much money is she providing to take care of the kids? It better add up close to 100k as well.

Meh, I feel like he left his wife because of the fact that he had options to smash Hollywood women. There's a price tag to divorcing a woman that you've been with for that long and had 2 kids. That's really on him. It's not fair but he knows how the game goes so...

Shallow perspective but I dont understand why dudes like this, making 550K/mo, mess with unattractive women pulling in no bank.

Why not just find someone at your 'level' to not only elevate your own lifestyle but insulate yourself from these ridiculous Ocean's Eleven esque child support robberies.

100k/month is actually quite reasonable considering what he rakes in. That includes child support. He probably spent more than that on them while they were together monthly. I doubt he's tripping about it.

Shallow perspective but I dont understand why dudes like this, making 550K/mo, mess with unattractive women pulling in no bank.

Why not just find someone at your 'level' to not only elevate your own lifestyle but insulate yourself from these ridiculous Ocean's Eleven esque child support robberies.
They were together before he really started popping and they got married when he was in his upward climb.

He’s doing what your saying now it’s just that he has that previous baggage

100k/month is actually quite reasonable considering what he rakes in. That includes child support. He probably spent more than that on them while they were together monthly. I doubt he's tripping about it.

Not tripping about 1.2M a year? Bruh...

They were together before he really started popping and they got married when he was in his upward climb.

He’s doing what your saying now it’s just that he has that previous baggage

Ahh okay. I didn't even know who this dude was before this thread so I had no clue.

That's pretty much the only situation I could imagine where someone would make that type of mistake.

I feel for the brother.

Stories like these lead me to one of the greatest truth telling moments in radio history.

+damn, youtube blocked, but Red and Meth spoke on child/spousal support when Nas was getting da business from kelis)

Meh, I feel like he left his wife because of the fact that he had options to smash Hollywood women. There's a price tag to divorcing a woman that you've been with for that long and had 2 kids. That's really on him. It's not fair but he knows how the game goes so...
I think it's more about growing at a different rate than your partner. I'm sure he loved her and all but doesn't look like she did much to keep her man's attention which most women fail to do. Gotta know women coming for ya man and you need to step your game up. We are no different than the animal kingdom when it comes to mating. Gotta stop thinking having a man's kids is good enough to keep him happy.

Man's caking off his Grey's Anatomy income - approx. $500K a month. I mean even if he pays a fifth on support he's still bringing home $400K a month.

In Cali you are seeing maybe 200k after taxes. And the 100k prolly comes out of the taxed money :sick::sick::sick:

It's absurd to raise 2 children on 50k a month plus another 50k for her. I mean how is she equal to two small children when she's capable of earning an income? At 50k child support a month she don't have to be home 24/7 and can go work 8 hours a day

not even possible imo to spend 600k on a baby in a year. Diamond encrusted gold crib wouldn't even do it

Back
Top Bottom