Jilian Michaels, "I Won't Ruin My Body With Pregnancy"

Do you think pregnancy can ruin a woman's body?

Does she have a legit gripe considering her profession/perfectionism?

Comments..............

She of all people should be able to come back from it like cooked crack...happens all the time

jillian_michaels.jpg

Yea but look at that face.
sick.gif

Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels is defending a recent statement about not wanting to have children, saying her comment was misconstrued.

In an interview with Women's Health magazine, the 36-year-old was quoted as saying, "I can't handle doing that to my body." One media outlet used the headline: "I won't ruin my body with pregnancy."

Biggest Loser's Jillian Michaels: I've dated men and women

Michaels tells TVGuide.com: "I never said anything about pregnancy ruining a body ... [if you] read the article the words 'won't' and 'ruin' are not even in it." (That's true: They're not.)

The trainer, who's promoting her book The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook, notes on Facebook that her decision against bearing children also has to do with "emotional issues and physical limitations that have resulted in that conclusion, some I have discussed publicly and some I haven't."

See photos of Jillian Michaels

Michaels, who also mentioned in Women's Health that she'd love to adopt, tells TVGuide.com: "I'm very supportive of mothers. Some of my favorite Hollywood bodies happen to be Madonna and Demi Moore, who both had multiple kids."

She adds that people misunderstanding her words "is just a part of being in the public eye and learning a hard lesson."

she used to be fat when she was younger. so if she lost all that weight the first time, I dont see why she wont be able to lose the baby weight

Every woman I know who bounced back after having a baby worked out moderately to begin with (and worked out a few times a week while pregnant). It's hard to bounce back if you stick to the "eating for two" mentality.

it sure can...

we've all seen a few chicks we knew blow up after a baby...

most of those people weren't very active beforehand tho so of course a lil baby weight will push them over the edge...

What's the point of keeping up her body if not to find a suitable suitor?

What the point of finding a suitable suitor if not to copulate?

I don't get what she's saying.

I mean, I dont have kids but I'm sure that pregnancy can change your body permanently in some ways. Stretch marks, hips spreading, things like that. I just dont like how she supposedly said "ruined." That's the only thing I didnt like.

But she did say that she's interested in adoption, which I'm all for.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Its selfish. Mariah Carey shared the same sentiments a few years back.

It's not like Mariah is super fit to begin with.  She's usually round and starves herself when she has to perform in skanky outfits.

Horseface, but her body is
pimp.gif

I wish my future wife feels this same way. I am 100% pro adoption.

I'm pretty sure it ruins your body..

The only way to get it back to normal is if you exercise and all that

Pregnancy can definitely ruin a womans body. Even if she could lose the weight there is no telling what pregnancy could do to her. A lot of women end up with horrible stretch marks, skin, etc. Considering the business she is in I can't say I blame her.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What's the point of keeping up her body if not to find a suitable suitor?

What the point of finding a suitable suitor if not to copulate?

I don't get what she's saying.

some people don't want kids AT ALL...i would say not most but there are a few...i don't think its selfish...plus she's willing to adopt and there are plenty of kids already living who need a loving home...

Back
Top Bottom