Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

wow absolutely an insane collection of shoes. I really want those cdubbz when i saw Webber rocking those in the all star game, and mitch richmond is one of my favorite players ever. Oh by the way, all those jordans are crazy.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OMg i havent seen this much ehat before. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sneakerheads are ugly.

dude, i don't even know what to say.

i really don't.

one of the best posts ever. not just in niketalk. i read everything.

just keep doing your thing man. much respect.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

Beautiful. Nice breakdowns, too. I always like when people put a personal spin on their kicks, instead of just posting pics.
FOR SALE: Size 11 Nike Air Talaria, Khaki/Curry Colorway, DEADSTOCK. $85 shipped.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

Very nice on the 4000th, we did give you a little pressure in the AJ1 post and you simply smashed it. Gotta' say you're quite a photographer. I see those secret weapons that you were holding out on, definitely worth it for the 4000th. Do what you do best and stay up... Maybe I'll do my 4000th or a 5000th depending on when I get to that mark and how much time I have between school and work.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

very nice collection, nice concord low PEs
FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
PM for pics
$225 shipped

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

A lovely sample of your collection there Joe! And once again, I am not turbo....hahaha
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

^ agreed.

Man I am speechless. Amazing. This is one of the best post I have seen. Good job on findings man.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

man this post killed like nearly very thread iv seen for a sneaker collection
this truely shows quailty over quantity
looking for: sbtg dunks, bison dunk, california dunks, city attack reverse all size 10 pm me

Joe!

One of the best collection posts I've ever seen on NT! Thanks for taking the time out to truly make your 4000th post a great one. The stuff you've accumulated over the years is quite impressive, as you and I have about the same taste in shoes. I can honestly say that this was quite a joy to read. Those 9/10 hybrid samples & XX2 prototypes blow my mind. And the white/blue AJKO's & DS SkyHighs? You already know how I feel about those.

Make sure you update this badboy!

-Phase2
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Like somebody else said...I've been looking on NT for many years, but this may be the BEST posts I have ever seen. I'm not even a big Jordan guy, but it is sooo nice to see a TRUE collector. Most of this stuff I have never even seen before, and I learned so much from reading through all your little notes. It is truly amazing that you have been able to obtain so many different pairs of rare shoes that are so special to you. Nothing else to say that hasn't already been said. Hats off to you for this amazing post, and thanks for sharing it with us.

WOW there a very few words that can describe the photos aside from AMAZING!!!!! now this is what collecting is all about you have been an inspiration to many people on this board and thanks for all the knowledge kid!!!! keep doing your thing!!!!! Loving every pair up there esp those low XI's!!!! and of course those black cements!!!!!

Simply amazing.

You have to realize that post like this serves as an inspiration to new collectors like me.

Joerdan!

AMAZING STUFF :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Get at me though,I changed my sn on AIM,that's if you still remember me :lol:
laugh.gif
Team FreshPrinceTEAMFAMTEAM WARRIORS teamdecepticon TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

Back
Top Bottom