John Elliott + Co Thread

996BDE70-B95B-4E02-B1BB-AFCF0CB730FB.jpeg

Didn't know they had a Styleforum thread, thanks for the tip.

Appreciate the reply. Good on you popping your head in here with how often the two brands get mentioned alongside each other. Just ordered a Curved Hem U Neck, looking forward to trying it out.

My pleasure. Thank you so much for the support! We truly appreciate it. I made sure your order went out yesterday. I hope you love the tee.

Common Projects chelseas? fyyyyyye I need a pair if anyone knows a good time/place to scoop for under retail

p.s. congrats y'all look fly as hell
Good eye! I got my pair for well under retail back in 2019. I bought them for $301 from END Clothing when they were running a sale. I love them. They're extremely comfortable and they're very easy to wear. I'll keep you in mind if I come across any sales.

Thank you, my friend!
I was gonna say End Clothing is where to go. Its always around the holidays. I went crazy a couple of years ago and copped 4 pairs.

Once you try Common Projects Chelseas, nothing else matters. Unbelievably comfortable. I almost feel like I can hoop in them!

They are worth every penny.

I love my CP Chelseas and own several pairs but my BV Chelseas are far more comfortable. I have flatter, wider feet than most so I’m sure that’s a factor.

I love my CP Chelseas and own several pairs but my BV Chelseas are far more comfortable. I have flatter, wider feet than most so I’m sure that’s a factor.
As a fellow wide/flat footer, I'll have to check those out. My feet are also slightly different sizes so being able to try on is essential (but also a pain in the ***)

I feel you on this. I need to just sell my CP Chelsea’s I’m in pain every time I wear them, which was like one time this past year. BV feel great.

Got my boots in today I like them.
8592313D-794C-4147-8CC9-5B9608431EF4.jpeg

Missed out on the sneakers but I’ll wait to hear more about sizing. Would rather have a darker color any way. Feel like I would wreck that white pair in a week.

One of my JE grail pieces just came in the mail — Jacquard Thumper from season I don’t know. Love it. Been looking for my size since September.
72911943-3E18-4D14-8F2C-1FD7697070B4.jpeg

got this from the eclipse sample sale and it’s a dope jacket for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom