Join us for NikeTalk Live 2018, Sunday November 4th in Las Vegas.

If you didn’t get one you aren’t invited?
Anyone who's unsure about their request status can just PM me. I'll be straightforward about it.

We want to give preference to longtime users with a history of positive contributions and no major policy violations. New users, or users with a less than stellar record, will have their requests held for evaluation until later on in the process, after most people have had a chance to submit. We'll then make selections for any remaining spots.

You challenged another user to a fight recently. I wouldn't expect that to be an issue if you were invited, but it's reason enough to give us pause.

Where do I sign up?
In interpreted your earlier post as interest in requesting an invitation. Check your PM inbox.

Damn won't be able to fly out then. Y'all should FB or IG live this event haha.

Edit: If y'all playing 2k do a twitch stream!

Last edited:
I'm interested, definitely highly considering it! Vegas being the chosen spot is perfect, I really like it there it's perfect for events and I get free rooms at Total Rewards properties on the strip. Would love to meet most of yall but also noticed this is on the same weekend as Complex Con?

This is dope, if I didn’t have my capstone project for school I’d be in. Have fun my dudes.

Never got a chance to attend a summit but I’d love to if there was a Bay Area one happening soon

Last edited:
nah i wont be there
Me either I’m just bustin your chops

Anyways Methodical Management Methodical Management as the face of NT how can you run this event and not even show up? You weren’t at the one in 2016 event. If you are the face of NikeTalk our sovereign leader why won’t you show up and schmooze your NikeTalk regulars your NikeTalk OG’s? It honestly disappoints me that you don’t think we are worthy to be in your presence. :smh:

Anyways Methodical Management Methodical Management as the face of NT how can you run this event and not even show up? You weren’t at the one in 2016 event. If you are the face of NikeTalk our sovereign leader why won’t you show up and schmooze your NikeTalk regulars your NikeTalk OG’s? It honestly disappoints me that you don’t think we are worthy to be in your presence. :smh:
let it go young man. some of us value our privacy.

we all have our reasons.

atleast for me i mean i love shoes and not trying to sound like a douche bag but im not into the whole sneaker scene/convention stuff. i got love for everyone on the board and the internet shouldnt be taken seriously as far as arguing even tho we do lose our cool every now and then.

besides im one of the guys whos been on here for a long time but even i know ive racked up so many violations that an invitation would probably not have came my way anyways lol

Last edited:

I think you're giving me too much credit for the live events, for which @HellaSteph serves as the primary planner, and for NikeTalk as a whole, which was founded by @Nelson C and derives its value from the combined contributions of over a dozen volunteers and thousands of active community members like you.

I agree that it's important for a prominent NikeTalk member to serve as host for NikeTalk Live. NikeTalk member #1 and founder @Nelson C hosted the previous event and will do so again for NikeTalk Live 2018.
To me, he's the perfect person to host the event - and those who attended NikeTalk Live 2016 would almost certainly agree.

As noblekane noblekane noted, we all have different priorities and considerations when it comes to matters like maintaining our personal privacy online. There are a number of online components to the event to enhance the experience for those who are unable to attend in person. In addition to the charity auction, this year we're also looking into live streaming the panel discussion and allowing community members to ask questions online.

If you're not one of the fifty or so community members in attendance, I'm sure you'd like us to ensure that the site itself isn't neglected that weekend. We're all working together in our own ways to make the experience the best it can be for everyone.

I've been hanging out with you guys online practically every day for the past 18 & 1/2 years. If I considered you "unworthy," I'd have spent that time differently.

atleast for me i mean i love shoes and not trying to sound like a douche bag but im not into the whole sneaker scene/convention stuff
honestly
nobody really talked shoes there
i mean some samples and stuff were shown
and nelson c collection a lil bit
but we all chopped it up bout normal stuff
that had nothing to do about shoes

Back
Top Bottom