Jonesboro High School Dance Team In Atlanta Get Suspended For Provocative Dance Routine

Umm... I understand the outrage here to a point, but I didn't think it was that provocative at all.

If they went to the Hawks game the night before, they were treated to something eerily similar. So when you think about this in terms of context, the girlsthought they were doing the same thing the Professional Dance Team was doing at THEIR basketball game and saw nothing wrong with it.

Being that they were in HS, they should have had a faculty person to tell them no, but in all honesty, whomever was in charge probably saw nothing wrong withit, either. I KNOW the girls didn't come up with that on the fly, which means they had to practice it and what not, which means people HAD to know about itprior. Those are the people to blame. Like I said, HS kids imitate what they see, and they saw WORSE at the Hawks game during a timeout...

Hell... Our fat %*% cheerleaders at King back in 97 used to do worse than THAT...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

The routine wasnt even that "Provocative"
sho wasnt.

laugh.gif

I was expecting worse.

laugh.gif
at ol girl on the left slippin off the chair tho

smh.gif
at ol girl in the middle/back. she wasn't hittin them moves at all. she must be the dance team leader's daughter or something

that was slightly provocative, but i've seen much worse at homecoming dances than that. And faculty damn sure aint do much to stop the dry f***ing on thedance floor at my high school. not serious enough for them to be suspended, it aint their fault no one stopped them.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Chicks for damn sure didn't do that during our halftimes, I wouldve been outta the locker room early as hell
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, i never saw anything like that either

edit: hahahahaha dude up there called out pickandroll....PandD really should have a disclaimer under his avy tho

Magic City and Body Tap's future is in good hands.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But really...the outfits were scantily clad and the routine was typical stripper moves. Nothing I haven't seen at a prom or whatever but what facultymember was dumb enough to allow that...or at least forget to take precautionary measures?

The part with the dudes was completely pointless...yet it made it all look even worse. Fools.

smh.gif
wasnt that provocative? thats cus u grimey !#+*** be on ya strip club grizzly
laugh.gif
that @$%+ was out there.
I got a daughter mannnnn
If I went to see her cheerleading and seen her doin that crap, I woulda walked on that court mid routine snatched her up and went straight to the coach andwent OFF.
On Everything, they woulda had to get security for me.

smh.gif
since when does "Ive seen worse," make %#%$ okay

I can see it now, U +!@!#* gonna be raising lil smutjawns
laugh.gif
TURRRIBLE

I graduated from that High school in '98. I didn't think it was that bad. I've seen worse at other high school games in Atlanta.

smh.gif
.....dance was wack anyway...u should see how it is at some of these college dance contests...including the ivy league school...makes that crap look tame

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

The routine wasnt even that "Provocative"
laugh.gif
I thought I was going to see some grinding anddry-humping on the court...I mean it was bad I guess, but not that bad
eyes.gif

wow, I would have thrown dollars at them if I got the seat.

As soon as I have my son, no more kids, girls will kill your sanity.

that wasn't bad at all.

i thought some freaky stuff was gonna go down when the dudes came out that would warrant the suspensions.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
wasnt that provocative? thats cus u grimey !#+*** be on ya strip club grizzly
laugh.gif
that @$%+ was out there.
I got a daughter mannnnn
If I went to see her cheerleading and seen her doin that crap, I woulda walked on that court mid routine snatched her up and went straight to the coach and went OFF.
On Everything, they woulda had to get security for me.

smh.gif
since when does "Ive seen worse," make %#%$ okay
indeed
what qualifies for "dance" these days is ridiculous

To all that are saying "It wasn't that bad/provocative", I hope you guys don't have daughters....

*knocks on wood*

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the big girls that couldn't keep up.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...where's the faculty advisor who should've told them no on that routine?
i dont know many schools that have a factulty advisor that reviews the cheers anymore.

but seriously what was up with the chunky girl on the left, she was all off-beat & ***+

If that was the cheer team then their cheerleading coach should have enough sense not to let them do that...

I mean agree in a certain sense that some of that dance could of been left out but at the same time it wasn't like they were doing anything extremelyoutrageous and stripperish (I know thats not a word)
grin.gif

EDIT: watched video again and only thing that could really be considered "provacative" was the splits

Back
Top Bottom