JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Totally confused with the whole sweepstakes process for these at HOH. Says that if you're selected they will contact you on saturday (12/28) and that you'll have to pick them up on release day (12/28). If that means u have until 6pm to go there right after they call u then that's not right at all
HOH on 34th? Did you call?

And sounds like you have to roam the city and wait to see if they call you.

Totally confused with the whole sweepstakes process for these at HOH. Says that if you're selected they will contact you on saturday (12/28) and that you'll have to pick them up on release day (12/28). If that means u have until 6pm to go there right after they call u then that's not right at all
Why wouldn't you be ready as if you are going to win ???

I dont think they going ti call you at 5:30 :lol:

Last edited:

Definately a twisted process, I thought they were joking when my local HOH told me that last week..

Let me keep my eyes on this thread for the next few days, I wanted these back in '09 but here we are again [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I couldn't care less about who is a newbie or who ia lurking. On my defense I had the same screen name on yuku. However i decided to join again because i felt like it and being a part of niketalk again. I remember in 99 I used to lurk the site for release dates and found it to be very helpful. My have things changed. False sense of entitlements and e-bravado is the it thing i guess. For all charlotte and carolina people ia really who i want to converse with. Mishka and nike dollar signs where you at?
Spartanburg here sup!!!

6PM seems like a lot of time? Unless they call you like at 5:59 or something.....I assume they'd call you in the morning?

This thread is too much. :lol:

My NA1s gang, please pm or let me know on the pizza or 1 high thread if something actually important happens whether it's info on the black reds, Jerusareem has finally been found, or RSVPs for the pizza party went out. Some of you guys will be happy I'm gone :rofl:. Love y'all. It's been fun. Good luck!

View media item 712072
View media item 712075

Too much nonsense starting to take place in here. Been active in this thread for close to 3 weeks now so I doubt I'll learn any new information between now and RD. I'll see ya'll tomorrow evening. Adios to all my loyal NT family :nthat:

Man I'm in Orlando for the weekend so its looking slim. Where you getting then from..hoh ? Carolina place?

I want to but i will try online then figure something out after the dust settles. I think they won't be as much as they are come 2 or 3 weeks later. Patience

Back
Top Bottom