JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

"RECEIPTS ARE NOT ENOUGH"
roll.gif

but she had papers sayin she was negative.....now I got the ninja!
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

I am samkqboro and I approve this message:
Lmao I can't believe this dude was caught drop shipping from an ebay noob with no tagged pics and people are in here defending him like he did the right thing by owning up to it. Like he has other options at this point? He gonna lie some more to cover his blown reputation? My goodness this jordan culture is out of control.

Even the pre-resellers are getting Zyzz'd on this shoe.

I need some advice! So my 1's came in from FTL today and it seems as if the cold up here in NYC dried out the leather and wrinkled it a bit. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix that? Not so much the wrinkles but the "dryness" of it? Any sort of conditioning lotion or whatever? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

I need some advice! So my 1's came in from FTL today and it seems as if the cold up here in NYC dried out the leather and wrinkled it a bit. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix that? Not so much the wrinkles but the "dryness" of it? Any sort of conditioning lotion or whatever? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
Jergens son

Dang, looking at the real/fake images, them bootleggers are getting better and better with each release. Seems the easiest tell are the stars on the bottom. Other than that, the differences are pretty hard to decipher, especially if you've never held a real pair in your hands yet.

my brother and my pair just came in today, but materials feel/look different for both. 1 is like royals and the other is like blacktoes

According to @geraldg2309, you should put some leather conditioner on your 1s, especially cause they still new. Preserves the texture of the leather, gives em a few more years to their life span and makes the leather softer and nicer.

For a special pair like these, I wouldn't f around w/ hand lotions. If you have a humidifier, like ones for babies, I'd use that. Just set it up in the bathroom overnight with the shoes. If you don't have a humidifier, have the sneakers in your bathroom when you take a few hot showers.

Some dude livekicks_23 stole pics of Royals off a255283384769 on instagram. Pretty obvious but letting people know. 250 for royals through western union definitely is a red flag

Saddle soap, seems to be a safe choice amongst leather shoe connoisseurs. The last thing you want to do is use oils.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a pair from Expressions without a stamp on the inside of the box lid?

Does not having a stamp automatically mean it's GM or fake?

I tried a little cocoa butter not much. I sort of jumped the gun before the leather conditioners were suggested

Anyone else get a pair from Expressions without a stamp on the inside of the box lid?

Does not having a stamp automatically mean it's GM or fake?
No, my pair from JimmyJazz doesn't have a stamp on the box lid.

Back
Top Bottom