JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

AT LAST!!!!!

After Spending YEARS Of My Collecting Period Tracking Down The Pieces, I Have Finally Rounded The Corner Of Completing My OG 1985 Banned Collection :D

Was Able To Talk The Seller Down To A Swallowable Price Point For This Amazing Piece From 28 Years Ago!
View media item 765467
View media item 765468
View media item 765469
Laying These All Out Really Put A Smile On My Face And Unveiled Childlike Satisfaction That's Hard To Describe..... Sooooo Many Memories Held In These Pieces. Pops Would Be Tickled Looking Down On This One :smokin

The Family :nthat:
View media item 765470

As I Know It, The Only Missing Pieces Are The Tee's And I Do Believe A Pair Of Sweat Pants Was Released With The Wings Hoodie :nerd:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Either way at this point any person can still get a pair, but you have to pay resale. If you want the shoe bad enough pay the 350 and enjoy. These are just going to go up from here.

tumblr_m91zerfWvj1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Defending marqueesole so hard. It's like come on bro $300 for a FSR of Bred 1's and that doesn't raise a red flag. I know I've been a member since October but just trying to help this dude out when all of his youtube videos have "100% authentic Marqueesole" lol 
I don't know if this guy is talking about me or somebody else that was instructed by paypal to do the same thing but I'm willing to post the actual document that I faxed paypal. I'll even post a screenshot of the email paypal sent me if he wanna see it. I also asked paypal if I can post the video. so yeah, maybe not all their pairs are fake. maybe they mix fakes with authentics and he got lucky. 

Those comparison picks got me sketched so I checked my pairs, all 3 of my bred 1's have "Fabrique en China" on the inside of nike air on tongue, which are from FTL which matches up, bottoms , dates, leather , etc, everything is on point & I saw his marqueesole pair had "Fabrique A China" so I checked my legit shadows from eastbay & my Royals from shelflife & the inside tounge says "Fabrique A China"

My question is if you have a pair of legit shadows or royals , can you check yours to see if it says Fabrique en china or Fabrique a china, I know for % 10000 my royals are legit bc of shelflife but I bought my shadows off eBay

I actually just had my buddy send me pics of his royals & shadows which are %10000 legit & his also said Fabrique A China & his bred 1's say Fabrique En China, I'm causing myself to much stress lol

I actually just had my buddy send me pics of his royals & shadows which are %10000 legit & his also said Fabrique A China & his bred 1's say Fabrique En China, I'm causing myself to much stress lol
And this is why I haven't copped yet. I'm not getting burnt on this shoe

Yeah. prices are either too high or too good to be true. Lucky that the shipment for my local retailer came in 2 weeks later than the release and I got picked to buy a pair. 

Checked my royals. The actual nike air tag (blk/blue) says "FABRIQUE A CHINA" the Jordan size tag says "FABRIQUE EN CHINA"

Thankyou, exactly what mines said, just got freaked out with my breds saying Fabrique en china behind the Nike air & needed to make sure

All Legit Royals & Shadows will say Fabrique A China behind the Nike Air Tag

All Legit Breds will say Fabrique En China behind the Nike Air

Oh so it says Fabrique En China behinde the nike air on your breds right?Just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom