Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I don't know what's goin on in this thread right now lol
ebay let us buy L&F's at retail that where gonna be available today exclusively for a program designed to reward high spending accounts. They should honor sales since we didnt do anything wrong imo.

:lol: y'all gonna stop acting like y'all made legitimate orders and are being treated unfairly. If they go thru great, but if not you knew what it was when you checked out as a guest in an incognito browser :rofl:
finally, nt brother has the only sense in here :nthat:

Here are the cliffs notes for what happened between Friday and Today.

- Member posted an ebay link for L&Fs at retail price
- You can't check out unless you're invited to buy from ebay's 'TopStar' program
- A few folks here were able to checkout/pay without being in the TopStar program
-- Somehow this angered 2 members here and they decided to call ebay and find out why they couldn't checkout/pay when NON TopStar members could

Hilarity ensued.

Nobody even had their actual account banned (well besides that one dumb dumb who used their real account. He a wild boy for that)

Really nothing to be salty about, either way. Literally just got an eBay payout on my real account for the item I sold to get my personal L&F for below retail, even tho I paid resale.

Seem like everybody else who did the jig also already had a pair or pairs. The real losers here are the people who snitched and still gonna strike out on a TS pair when they sell out in 11 seconds

The funny thing is they think they were slick and legit but they got big mad calling me a snitch :lol:. Illegit orders, that Ts link ain't for you, kicks aint for you.

The funny thing is they think they were slick and legit but they got big mad calling me a snitch :lol:. Illegit orders, that Ts link ain't for you, kicks aint for you.
So are you saying all of the hijinks when there is a pricing error, early drop, etc, you do not partake?

Ima keep it buck. I tried. Just never got through and didn’t want to waste my time.

Let me break it down.

Theres a difference between public loopholes and private loopholes.

Hijink Nike/FTL/FTA/FNL or other public companies.

Ts is really a private program. Only certain individuals get access and can purchase. We get invited to events too.

I've noticed that way more people are keeping the white laces in these when rockin em.

IDK if it's cause cats lazy and see the white already laced at the bottom, or if cats really like the white laces better than the black.

Black laces in these look miles better than the white.

Even sail makes more sense than the white, up against that off white tongue....yall wylin lol

Last edited:
So are you saying all of the hijinks when there is a pricing error, early drop, etc, you do not partake?

Ima keep it buck. I tried. Just never got through and didn’t want to waste my time.

Him and the other bozo both tried on this jig too. They just failed and got salty.

That’s what makes them so lame. They was on board until they couldn’t check out pairs. That’s when they started panicking and calling eBay to report “Non-TS members are buying all the pairs and I’m going to be left out. Please stop them”

At least the 48 year old dude who snitched then called everybody “Libs” and stormed out was funny. This other weirdo just sad.

Let me break it down.

Theres a difference between public loopholes and private loopholes.

Hijink Nike/FTL/FTA/FNL or other public companies.

Ts is really a private program. Only certain individuals get access and can purchase. We get invited to events too.
If you tried to use the loophole, you were in fact trying to back door the “event.”

You tried to capitalize. But could not and then reported the folks that did. But have the benefit of being able to access said event legally.

He does not speak for us TS members. Matter in fact turn your chain in.

1670265929037.jpeg

If you tried to use the loophole so you were in fact trying to back door the “event.”
How am I backdooring when I am a legit member? That link should work since I can also access it but Ts doesnt allow me to checkout and submit. They never did, but they allowed others to.

Well you are 🤷‍♂️

Most people don't like getting snitched on. No matter what TF it's for. But you wouldn't know because you're wearing the other shoe.
You guys are acting like you are able to purchase. But ya didn't know you really need to be a part of Ts. And I don't know how orders were being placed without that.

Back
Top Bottom