Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

YOU HAVE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP!!!!! :rofl: , you showed us the screenshot. You aint hit that 1500 threshold baller.
I have a full membership lmao. The trial is there so that you spend $1500 to stay in the program or else they dont renew your membership.

eBay's reaction to this is pretty pathetic. It's a loophole on their end. At most they should cancel orders and move on. Banning people, esp since these are guest accounts, shows how low level their employees are in terms of their ability to evaluate a sit'n. If I were managing this, I'd probably just let these orders go thru b/c it's the company's mistake. I also can't believe that all of the stock was depleted; so they only had a couple hundred pairs?

I'd also be shocked if they didn't process refunds soon. They can cancel the bid, but they need to refund; they have no defense not to. This wasn't a hack or an exploit; it was their own system deficiency that people figured out. Fix the issue and take responsibility as a business; don't be stupid eBay.

:lol: y'all gonna stop acting like y'all made legitimate orders and are being treated unfairly. If they go thru great, but if not you knew what it was when you checked out as a guest in an incognito browser :rofl:
F724AB20-026D-439F-A190-84B36F8060B0.gif

Im dealing with babies man :lol:
quote quote quote
whos quoting now
52D2CB8A-E10F-425C-8AC5-579DBDFF1FFF.png

Nah. No special script or code was required. Just using their publicly available link and clicking thru in specific ways. That's just bad coding on their part. Kind of remind me when NT was able to cop on FNL when the sneaker (I don't recall which one) was in your FNL wishlist. Folks were able to checkout on a subsequent day when it wasn't intended to be available. Some got their pairs shipped, while others didn't probably from them actually being OOS.
Felt like that was an XI release. Might be wrong.

dont try and flip that, he was talking about you.........lmao
Yes, I was specifically talking about him and his character. Everyone else admitted to trying to and/or cop through the link. I don’t quite understand some of the sanctimony.

RENT FREE..........told you I was built for this

Take a break, get your next story of justification ready :rofl: and try again, Ill be here waiting for you

Last edited:
My biggest question is why would you even call eBay, when you yourself knew the answer why you couldn’t check out. The link wasn’t live and it was only reserve for TS members.

In my opinion you panicked seeing others checking out, and didn’t want your chances to be ruined when the link did go live “Today” and so you called eBay

And there was always 99% chance all orders would’ve been cancelled anyways.

The more I reply to trolls, the more they misunderstand. You believe conspiracies or whatever you're capable of thinking of. Run your mind in circles. Never said I didnt use the link, never said I didn't try. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Every time I see links from top_star or whatever I try atc and if it dont work, i call Ts ebay. Since 2021 I have seen links to Topstars auctions. And they said wait wait wait. Thats it. I always asked them why are there XX or YYY number of pairs sold if I cant buy them. They said wait. And I don't know why orders in the past weren't canned or accounts banned. Thats Ebays discretion not mine.

Rumors of a SNKRS restock sometime between 12/8-10; anyone heard anything? (Not that hitting on a restock is likely, but heh....)

The more I reply to trolls, the more they misunderstand. You believe conspiracies or whatever you're capable of thinking of. Run your mind in circles. Never said I didnt use the link, never said I didn't try. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Every time I see links from top_star or whatever I try atc and if it dont work, i call Ts ebay. Since 2021 I have seen links to Topstars auctions. And they said wait wait wait. Thats it. I always asked them why are there XX or YYY number of pairs sold if I cant buy them. They said wait. And I don't know why orders in the past weren't canned or accounts banned. Thats Ebays discretion not mine.
EXCATLY, thats why you the running joke, you just said it

Since I dont want this thread to be locked. I wont reply to the trolls.

Back
Top Bottom