Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For sure…I can definitely see it…

D574EA1B-D6A8-4B55-AB4F-2CC25A4D63CE.jpeg
5BBEEEAC-0253-49C3-8EE8-9C9DFEA4F5A3.jpeg
77289105-F689-48A4-B120-4C4874F38506.jpeg
First time I seen these pics, I don’t remember ever seeing a swoosh basically going over the red lacestay part (whatever the correct name is)

First time I seen these pics, I don’t remember ever seeing a swoosh basically going over the red lacestay part (whatever the correct name is)

That's because that particular pair was a PE for Jordan. A custom mid.

Swoosh size varied on the 1985s, seems to me that the earliest/first batches had larger swooshes than the later pairs. For example the famous pic with MJ and a pair of 1s slung over his shoulder (the pair without the wings logo), had a MUCH larger swoosh than most of the retail pairs.

Check the Zadeh pre-order thread in this JB Forum.

:rofl:

A fool and his money are soon parted as the saying goes…Y’all fully know my stance in this dude so I’m not going to dig into that again…I’d say I feel sorry for the people who got-got but damn if it wasn’t obvious what he was doing…Good luck to everybody who has to deal with the headache in getting their cash back now though…If something looked too good to be true, it probably is…

Yowza this thread got quite a cleansing by Mods. :lol:
thats what happens when people promote and try to hype up people pushing FAKE SHOES.

and people were literally justifying it. saying theyre “customs”. and dude had his own factory. and ya know…all the red flags for fake sellers.

Well back to none now. Was fine with waiting a year plus as long as knew they would come (and from what we’ve seen, legit) but now, relying on good ol SNKRS

When we gonna talk about where this scum bag got his inventory
:nerd:
?…Because y’all know…………….

The last few pages about the fakes was wild.

It's crazy how accepted fakes/customs have become. You now have "customizers" offering an aging service on shoes and putting a reverse nike swoosh on random models and selling for $1,000+ :lol:.

Personally, I don't care if people wear customs/fakes but there was a time when people absolutely hated the thought of buying them.

thats what happens when people promote and try to hype up people pushing FAKE SHOES.

and people were literally justifying it. saying theyre “customs”. and dude had his own factory. and ya know…all the red flags for fake sellers.

Again, literally nobody said any of this lol. Every single person acknowledged they were fake, and were being hand made by some dude in China. Dudes were just marveling at the quality of them and wondering why Nike couldn't do the same. And yeah, a couple of folks did say they'd buy and rock them with no shame. But not one person tried to say they weren't fakes. Not sure why you keep saying that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom