Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

L on SNKRS, online, and I don’t know what is going on with my Kith app.

Ended up with 4 pairs for the personal collection and grabbed a pair for my girl.

8E5142FA-DEDA-43CE-9C07-043F5F909E95.jpeg

-Drew
Greed is a sin

prices look like they peaked a bit. I'm guessing w the dedicated paranoid out of the way, these will, hopefully, drop below even what they were prior to release. I really think the masses have been done w the aj1 for a minute. supply, if the numbers were right, then will outnumber demand I think.

Just a quick PSA for the people having to buy their shoes for resale and are worried about authenticity.

Jordan 1s, including these, will pass or fail by the footbed stitching and the size tag inside the shoe. If you have a pair you think is suspect, run it through Legit App (not legit check app or check check) and their AI is particularly good at identifying real authentic foot beds. I have a friend that works in the tech side of authentication and when ever I need a legit check he asks for insole stitching and size tags. Doesn’t even need to see the rest of the shoes because fakes can’t/don’t replicate it perfectly. And when ever he has any doubt with the results he gets from his AI (cause usually the pics I send him are trash lol) he tells me to follow up with legit app. He’s told me multiple times that he trusts their AI more than stock x and Goat. So If you have any doubts on a Jordan 1 just follow up with legit app .Fakes have gotten good, but it’s far from hopeless.
1A724DA7-0900-4C79-83E8-86A9F225284F.jpeg

Last edited:
there will 100% be a restock I bet Nike didn't even sell thru all that 300k stock that was yesterday. With all the payment errors and their own system lagging. They probably just let half the orders go thru. Theres still stock sitting at nike that hasn't been sold yet.
I wasn't able to log in until 3 hours after the drop I was never be able to enter, so I hope so...

Here’s my story….. took hella L’s like everyone else. Tried on SNKRS and that **** was a fiasco as everyone already knows. I was able to join the draw finally but 1 hour and a half after the draw I was still stuck on pending so I assumed the L and went to sleep. Woke up at around 2 and the L was confirmed lol. I didn’t even care anymore at that point I was content with my 2015‘s. I had mentally moved on. Went back to sleep.

Woke up again at 5 to a text from my ex. She was able to get me a pair through SNKRS. My girl walks in the room and she hit on SNKRS too. I went from hella L’s to 2 pairs just like that. Now I just gotta find someone to trade me a 10 for a 10.5. Crazy ****. I’m gonna give the other pair to my son.
Hold up, what time zone are you in? Or do you work nights?

You joined the draw, waited 90 mins for results and went back to sleep. Woke up at 2 saw the L. Went back to sleep. And woke up at 5? No wonder you have 2 women to raise your kids and cop shoes for you 🤣

Last edited:
I agree that I bet nike did not sell all those 300k yesterday.

I would bet on a restock or jordan reserve soon with these.

You ever thought about biting the bullet this one time and getting him a pair for Xmas or his birthday? It may sound corny but looking at his face if you surprised him will probably be worth it.

I remember when my mom surprised me back in high school with the Kobe sunshine All-stars. I was geeked like I was 8 instead of 15.
Thanks for sharing your story. You got very thoughtful parents. Since you're sharing it with us here, most important please don't forget to remind your parents you still remember to this day this nice story and how much you appreciated, that'll be a nice family moment this Xmas. 😉

Yep and I really like the idea. I had thought about it yesterday. Been thinking about alternate solutions all day.

Not going into too much details here but, thing is I had bit the bullet pretty bad with some other stuff I already got him for Christmas and Bday gifts...this last Thursday. So yes I could do it again I guess but not at crazy prices since there's so much I can cover at once as a single parent and having full custody.

That being said, I'm keeping my eyes opened and crossing fingers for potential restocks to start with and yes that would be magical to surprise him in such a way.

Thanks for caring, I really appreciate. I wish you a Merry Xmas with your family.

Lowball em, they’ll cave knowing AMM 4s and Cherry’s are around the corner.
Payouts on most apps are around $350-$375 depending on size. That number will keep dipping when everyone’s pairs are delivered.
First Local 9.5 Sold Out From Under Me At That $450….. Found Another This Morn And So Far Cold Shoulder On A $400 Offer.

Might Just Hold Off In Hopes Of Price Dropping Further :rolleyes

I would recommend people to hold off paying resale for a few months. Look at how much the patent bred’s dropped and practically most shoes that released this year. Not saying it will drop as much as the breds this year, but I wouldnt be shocked if it goes under 300 with how our economy is going and how much stock there was granted many people still took L’s. These certainly won’t go up like the 2015’s so I wouldn’t worry too much about it reaching over 1k and wish you bought it earlier because those were much less produced in a less saturated times and really skyrocketed during the pandemic. Holidays around the corner so prices might hold steady for a bit, but if you can wait till after the holidays, I can definitely see prices dropping.

Back
Top Bottom