Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Nike HQ: we need all hands on deck to ensure a smooth release!

Nike employees:
On releases like this, The ES is usually about 10% Nike employee’s 90% mfs tryna get in on a buddy pass lol they usually reserve pairs for black badge employees only and everyone else is sol

If those SNKRS stock numbers are ever accurate, there has to be more than 500K pairs out there.
for sure

Resale prices don’t reflect that

Just need these SNKRS pairs to get in hand so desperate people can off them

For those who didn’t hit, the prices should dip in the next couple of weeks. The vast majority of pairs were purchased online.

Perfect shoes for the holidays
6D9422A4-C248-4ABD-87CC-809835C44FDB.jpeg

What’s crazy is the resell on these isn’t as bad as I thought it would be considering the hype. I figured it would be $500-$600 with all the hysteria surrounding the draw and everything else. I bet they’ll be low $300s here before long then slowly creep back up

Anyone remember what the 2015 Chicago’s were when they released? Granted resell prices in general then were nowhere near as crazy as they are today

Anyone remember what the 2015 Chicago’s were when they released? Granted resell prices in general then were nowhere near as crazy as they are today
Paid $350 Out The Door Of Footlocker To A Dad And Son Who’d Won A Pair Clearly Not In The Son’s Size

I’d Bite At $350 Again On These ‘22s, Considering $400 Even But That $450 Ain’t Gonna Fly :smh:

What’s crazy is the resell on these isn’t as bad as I thought it would be considering the hype. I figured it would be $500-$600 with all the hysteria surrounding the draw and everything else. I bet they’ll be low $300s here before long then slowly creep back up

According to StockX, resale on 2015’s was in the 400’s from late 2015 through late 2017. I got a pair off eBay for $600 in spring 2018 so that seems accurate.

Yeah my local “plug” who I use as a last resort in these situations is salivating at the mouth for me to shell him $400 right now but Idk what I’m going to do at the moment. A local pair that I know is legit is very tempting. Was drowning my sorrows last night and almost raged copped a pair for $450 shipped off a eBay “SNKRS win” listing but thankfully talked myself out of that. My main concern now is making sure that I get a legit pair which is the worst part about missing on RD :smh:. Worst release ever for the folks like me on this side of the coin. I feel like half of the folks who copped and are hyping these don’t really even like Chicago 1s like that. Just my opinion.

The exact same as now. 300-400 for a few years. They didn’t get to 500-600 until like 2018 and then the pandemic/last dance shot them up.

I like *** DTLR never even released their online pairs... it was still "coming soon" a day after release, FUB Im locking the door.

The resale on these is just a tad bit higher than when the 15s came out, if I remember correctly. I unloaded a couple pairs on GOAT in December 2016 for steals compared to today :smh: Holding onto my remaining 15s, though.

Screenshot_20221120_122351.jpg

Screenshot_20221120_122324.jpg

Last edited:
Does this mean Nike will restock in the U.S. as well? I'm thinking yes, considering the fiasco that happened yesterday with folks not being able to submit their entry on the app

Man, gotta say. This thread had it all and did not disappoint.

To me all these sneaker “influencers” were the problem, straight up making up numbers and creating false hopes which ensued to chaos.

Hope y’all expose those cornballs after they start crawling back out from their rock.

Back
Top Bottom