Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Got in touch with the eBay seller. He said it was supposed to be delivered on Friday - hence why he made the shipping label - from snkrs via UPS but got delayed. He got it Monday night and dropped it off FedEx on Tuesday morning to be sent to ebay. FedEx finally updated their tracking last night and verified what he told me. Ebay got the package last night and authenticated today so now it's en route to me.

Seller was great in communicating. Definitely gonna give a great feedback when I get the shoe. Now on to the final boss...

Last edited:
Got in touch with the eBay seller. He said it was supposed to be delivered on Friday - hence why he made the shipping label - from snkrs via UPS but got delayed. He got it Monday night and dropped it off FedEx on Tuesday morning to be sent to ebay. FedEx finally updated their tracking last night and verified what he told me. Ebay got the package last night and authenticated today so now it's en route to me.

Seller was great in communicating. Definitely gonna give a great feedback when I get the shoe. Now on to the final boss...

Yeah, some scalper losers offer great customer service ;-). Joking aside, glad you're getting them safely!

1669939889958.gif

Been refreshing my emails constantly looking for that slim chance of hope from Notre :lol:

Regardless, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that suddenly the TRUE demand and popularity--meaning the number of people who want the shoes for themselves to actually keep or, gasp, wear--just increased so much virtually overnight that it is the main thing responsible for the state of things today. I don't think so.
A lot of it is people entering draws trying to make a profit. They’re not pro resellers using bots, just regular people who recognize an easy money making opportunity and don’t want to pass on what’s basically free lottery tickets

A lot of it is people entering draws trying to make a profit. They’re not pro resellers using bots, just regular people who recognize an easy money making opportunity and don’t want to pass on what’s basically free lottery tickets
It’s all part of the same basic original point, though, which is that the biggest reason things have become such a PITA is not because the shoes themselves have become, say, twice as popular with people who actually want to keep them for themselves. Bots, non-bot resellers, back-door jobs, people with 15 accounts on every app, people who know nothing about sneakers buying them to make a $15 profit on StockX because the kid next door told then how it works …

It’s all part of the same basic original point, though, which is that the biggest reason things have become such a PITA is not because the shoes themselves have become, say, twice as popular with people who actually want to keep them for themselves. Bots, non-bot resellers, back-door jobs, people with 15 accounts on every app, people who know nothing about sneakers buying them to make a $15 profit on StockX because the kid next door told then how it works …
Well the demand is still a critical part of it. The high demand has to exist first. That’s why all this only really happens with 4s and 1s. I know 3s are GOATed for people like us but the masses don’t (yet) feel the same way which is why FR3s were relatively easy to get

Did about 22 raffles for this drop. Smh nothing. 22 raffles for 22 11.5 sizes. This is worse than the 2015 Chicago drop, where I did like 3 raffles, expecting nothing.

Recently looked at the Concepts L&F raffle that was only open for a HALF HOUR

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 9.28.55 PM.png

Even if you divide the 687,195 entries by 4 (chances per entrant) = 171,798 entries for a HALF HOUR raffle

Now imagine all them raffles that were open for 2-3 weeks with people entering 30 email addresses. This ish really is lottery tickets at this point. The only alternative is to let bots destroy you on a FCFS online drop

The 2022 fire red III? Online that was actually a little tough for 11. 5.

In store they had some available. But I dont have expectations finding the l&f (no pun) in stores :lol:.

All of which were around (besides bots) before shoes blew up again.

You can throw all those things together but it still boils down to the popularity growing in every aspect (fashion influencers, social media, reselling, etc). Twice as popular? I’d say it’s way more than that

And no it didn’t happen overnight or even over a few years. The culture blew up with the concord retro and the galaxy foamposite fiasco because both were covered in the national news. Ever since those events it’s gotten bigger and bigger every year and shoes get harder and harder to get.

Popularity=harder to get=lucrative market=bots/resellers

Recently looked at the Concepts L&F raffle that was only open for a HALF HOUR

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 9.28.55 PM.png

Even if you divide the 687,195 entries by 4 (chances per entrant) = 171,798 entries for a HALF HOUR raffle

Now imagine all them raffles that were open for 2-3 weeks with people entering 30 email addresses. This ish really is lottery tickets at this point. The only alternative is to let bots destroy you on a FCFS online drop
🤔
I'll take my chances with a Cncpts raffle any day!
Screenshot_20221201_231042.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_231257.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_231435.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_231509.jpg

🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom