Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The final boss wins smh. Wifey finally wins a pair and tries to hit it with the surprise just for it to get robbed. I checked the cameras for the time they claimed it was sent and nothing.
dam that sucks. is it a thing where drivers are within the delivery zone of your house, that they can mark the item as shipped and then drive off with it?

if so, im thinking of sending all my packages to the store in that case!

Got in touch with the eBay seller. He said it was supposed to be delivered on Friday - hence why he made the shipping label - from snkrs via UPS but got delayed. He got it Monday night and dropped it off FedEx on Tuesday morning to be sent to ebay. FedEx finally updated their tracking last night and verified what he told me. Ebay got the package last night and authenticated today so now it's en route to me.

Seller was great in communicating. Definitely gonna give a great feedback when I get the shoe. Now on to the final boss...
Similar story here.
Delayed shipment to seller.
He used FedEx to ship to authentication.
Item passed yesterday (whatever that's worth these days)😄
Item now shipped to me BUT ebay using USPS for last leg
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I’m still on the hunt for a 9.5. Anyone got an extra pair they want to sell for a reasonable price?

I actually paid for upgraded shipping on FNL so I'm not sure what happened, but it downgraded to free and they used UPS surepost. Now the shoes have been going through California, I'm here in Hawaii, and it doesn't get here till next week. This is from FNL EA too. At this point with that many hands touching em, I'm pretty sure I'll either receive an empty box or some worker's swapped in shoes. Guess I'll see, but I'm not too confident. Just sucks since I wanted to pay for the expedited shipping too.

Someone accepted my bid at an offer I was comfortable with for my little ones pair thru GOAT 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

1AD5F6C1-76C6-4235-B0A0-78572CEA83CB.png

I actually paid for upgraded shipping on FNL so I'm not sure what happened, but it downgraded to free and they used UPS surepost. Now the shoes have been going through California, I'm here in Hawaii, and it doesn't get here till next week. This is from FNL EA too. At this point with that many hands touching em, I'm pretty sure I'll either receive an empty box or some worker's swapped in shoes. Guess I'll see, but I'm not too confident. Just sucks since I wanted to pay for the expedited shipping too.
When they downgraded, did they refund expedite ship charge ?

Also looking for a sz 11 if someone with some Christmas spirit wants to throw an oop 🎄

Broke Boi just being annoying now b.....if you REALLY want them (Because obviously you don't NEED them ) you pay whatever it is to play , just the world we live in

TLDR
Stop posting corny gifs b

Back
Top Bottom