Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Not sure what to make of this lol

It's for this.

PO

Serious question Even if Nike can somehow get rid of all bots, backdooring, and reselling completely, and only people who wanted to wear the shoes could enter draws … what % do you think would take a W and what % gets an L for something like Travis 1s? Is it 90/10? 50/50? Nike gonna make sure every corny *ss mf gets to rock one for only $200?

The point is Nike already has complete control over the bots and backdooring problem. There’s nothing physically stopping them from making as many Chicago 1s as they make white AF1s or Pandas. They just choose to do barely enough about it so that something like the MB4s stays above a certain price point. To maintain a certain level of exclusivity which helps maintain the hype
Demand with this particular product must always exceed supply.

Most here know that Nike/Jordan subscribes to the free advertising model of exclusivity.

We agree on most of what you said.

Nike/JB could've doubled supply for this holiday release and still got all of the benefits of exclusivity and free promotion.

You can't compare this release with an af1 or panda dunks, because they aren't holiday releases. This is why I compare this release with other holiday releases... Where Nike/JB did a much better job at satisfying the core customer and maintaining exclusivity and free promotion.

This release should have mirrored what I anticipate we will see after the dust settles on the cherry 11. Which is, most had action at them. Some missed out, but because supply was much higher, resale prices are much lower.

There's no reason for so many fails among it's core fan base for this particular release at this time of year... And that's before snkrs screwed a ton of us.

I’m curious as to how I wasn’t invited into that eBay program. Literally made one purchase last year that was more than enough for what they wanted you to spend.

Too good to be true lol but they in Eugene,OR
I'm in Eugene, Oregon!

...and I can't even buy it.

what the hell.gif

When you still got 2 hours at work, but your L&F delivery alert just came in and the picture shows them sitting at your general apartment mailbox, instead of at your door

giphy.gif

Leave.

edit: Or send someone to retrieve them asap.

Affirmative. Just hit up my across the hall neighbor. He got em for me :nerd:

Now I just gotta hope I aint infect that mans whole spot with mold. He an old German professor. He can't handle all that
He shouldn't have opened and fondled your shoes. That's the only way them spores getting out of the boxes.

This is only my 2nd time ever purchasing something from GOAT… I forgot how long it takes (the first one was over 4-5 years ago)… does anyone know about how long it will take it will get to me?

This is only my 2nd time ever purchasing something from GOAT… I forgot how long it takes (the first one was over 4-5 years ago)… does anyone know about how long it will take it will get to me?

Probably depends where it's coming from. I've ordered before, tracked it and then it says "origin scan Netherlands"

giphy.gif

I thought that eBay listing was a scammer at first that thought he was being slick by putting topstar as his username lol. But I guess it’s actually the topstar placeholders

Tried that trick didn't work. When I clicked to proceed to payment method I got that same invite message.

Back
Top Bottom