Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Alright then your move eBay.

I would advise people to get the seller to lower the BIN price as opposed to submitting a best offer as those coupons usually don’t work on best offer purchases.

Alright then your move eBay.

I would advise people to get the seller to lower the BIN price as opposed to submitting a best offer as those coupons usually don’t work on best offer purchases.

I HATE that they changed the best offer process. Now if your offer gets accepted, you automatically get charged. No possibility of using a code on best offers any more. :rolleyes

I HATE that they changed the best offer process. Now if your offer gets accepted, you automatically get charged. No possibility of using a code on best offers any more. :rolleyes
This isn't entirely true. I currently bought a pair of AMM 12s. The shoes were listed for $250, I threw in a low ball offer, and they got accepted for $215. In the ebay app, the shoes will be in your cart. Before you confirm and pay, there is a section you can add ebucks, gift cards, and coupons if there are any... Even before this recent purchase I knew of this...

For sellers that’s great though (not the no code thing) since so many people send offers and sellers accept and then the buyer never follows through

Yeah, that's for sure.

This isn't entirely true. I currently bought a pair of AMM 12s. The shoes were listed for $250, I threw in a low ball offer, and they got accepted for $215. In the ebay app, the shoes will be in your cart. Before you confirm and pay, there is a section you can add ebucks, gift cards, and coupons if there are any... Even before this recent purchase I knew of this...

Maybe it depends on the seller? I haven't had a best offer win sit in my cart til I authorize payment in months. Every single one has had automatically paid out.

Yeah, that's for sure.

Maybe it depends on the seller? I haven't had a best offer win sit in my cart til I authorize payment in months. Every single one has had automatically paid out.
Maybe it's your method of pay... I have a PP debit card that's my preferred card of choice. However, I have 2 more cards linked as well... Maybe since I have multiple cards they're making sure I want to use that particular card...

Finally but the bullet and paid the price , im
Just think if I wait longer the price will continue to rise in the future excited to finally have them 😀
Everybody has until April 5th.. Mark my words...all Chicago esque 1s will go up in price...

Screenshot_20230319_172015_YouTube.jpg

Maybe it's your method of pay... I have a PP debit card that's my preferred card of choice. However, I have 2 more cards linked as well... Maybe since I have multiple cards they're making sure I want to use that particular card...

I also have PP and 2 cards connected.

This screenshot got me juiced!

Just ordered my Lost and Founds from GOAT so I can wear them to watch the movie. I plan to wear them at the premier and you better believe I will be applauding during all the cool scenes.

1679354780029.gif
Haha how many pairs were sold just based off that post?! 😂 Guilty…

This screenshot got me juiced!

Just ordered my Lost and Founds from GOAT so I can wear them to watch the movie. I plan to wear them at the premier and you better believe I will be applauding during all the cool scenes.

1679354780029.gif
Better now than later bro...

Best believe resellers are thirsty for this to happen. This movie gone open the flood gates... Once that price skyrocket, they're not coming down. I never understood when the "Last Dance" premiered, everybody seemed to rush to get Chicagos 1s... So I know it's gonna be the same way once this movie drop...

I personally don’t think it’ll have the same effect. It’s not a multi week long event, people don’t have that extra Covid money now, and Jordan’s not even in it.

Prices might jump some but I don’t foresee the spike in prices that Last Dance produced.

Then again, I could be totally wrong

Better now than later bro...

Best believe resellers are thirsty for this to happen. This movie gone open the flood gates... Once that price skyrocket, they're not coming down. I never understood when the "Last Dance" premiered, everybody seemed to rush to get Chicagos 1s... So I know it's gonna be the same way once this movie drop...

I won't be surprised, but at the same time I wonder how many people are really rushing out to see this movie in a theater. Seems like it'll mostly be people like us who were already into all this. The Last Dance had the boosted audience benefit of being on a channel a billion people already have, and there being literally no other sports or anything new like that on TV thanks to Covid. People were starved at that point for almost ANYTHING new to watch LOL

I won't be surprised, but at the same time I wonder how many people are really rushing out to see this movie in a theater. Seems like it'll mostly be people like us who were already into all this. The Last Dance had the boosted audience benefit of being on a channel a billion people already have, and there being literally no other sports or anything new like that on TV thanks to Covid. People were starved at that point for almost ANYTHING new to watch LOL
Probably not many. I don't see the movie being any different. Lost and Founds had the SNKRS app in a frenzy. You know there will be scenes where they have some cool shots of those 1s. This will be the driving force for resellers to capitalize...

Last edited:
Probably not many. I don't see the movie being any different. Lost and Founds had the SNKRS app in a frenzy. You know there will be scenes where they have some cool shots of those 1s. This will be the driving force for resellers need to capitalize...
Don’t forget it’s also going to Amazon Prime.

I personally don’t think it’ll have the same effect. It’s not a multi week long event, people don’t have that extra Covid money now, and Jordan’s not even in it.

Prices might jump some but I don’t foresee the spike in prices that Last Dance produced.

Then again, I could be totally wrong
No, Jordan isn't in the movie. However, Jordan wasn't in any of these retro plus colors yet they still sell out daily. In fact, the OG colors he played in are the pairs that sit with the exception of OG 1s. Jordan doesn't have to make an appearance for his shoes to sell. Tax money is covid money at this point...

Back
Top Bottom