Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

First Jordan's for my grandson...and the cords of course! By the time he's a teenager, they'll drop again. (Concords)

I might be the only one here, but I don’t want 3M on them, or the Spider-Man box...

plain is better for me

^^ so true..now errbody Spiderman..oh I want those.:wow::wow:
Never been a huge comic guy, but I've never owned Chicago 1's possibly never will so this will suffice.

Glad to see LA getting some love. But... that video that named these the "Chicago Crystals" makes me hate these sneakers even more. I don't mind most things about sneaker culture after 2005, but the dumb*** nicknames need to stop :rofl:

that video that named these the "Chicago Crystals" makes me hate these sneakers even more. I don't mind most things about sneaker culture after 2005, but the dumb*** nicknames need to stop :rofl:

So many idiot sneaker buyers. I hate the dummy who started the crystal thing. These are for the Spider-Man movie, hence Spider-Man 1's.

For me, 3M would've been OD for me. The shoes have a nice effect the way they are when the light hits it from certain angles.

Dude on the last page said they may still have 3M on them.. I'm fine either way but I would prefer they had it. If you present the shoe with 3M, don't suddenly remove it and sell it to the public. Spiderman is my #1 hero so the box wouldve been nice but if it means I can't get the shoe.. keep it.

I'd gladly take the 3M version in a plain ol' box and at the very least no 3M and plane ol' box if it kills hype and I can get my Spider 1's.

29656AE2-4D93-4C0D-BBE2-A689EF34DDB7.jpeg
Dude on the last page said they may still have 3M on them.. I'm fine either way but I would prefer they had it. If you present the shoe with 3M, don't suddenly remove it and sell it to the public. Spiderman is my #1 hero so the box wouldve been nice but if it means I can't get the shoe.. keep it.

I'd gladly take the 3M version in a plain ol' box and at the very least no 3M and plane ol' box if it kills hype and I can get my Spider 1's.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour looks like it's faint 3M.. won't know until we get some clean pics though. Every pic I keep seeing is weird lighting, possible filters, dark, extra super flash etc. Someone could easily look at that pic and disagree with me.. IDC as long as I get them lol.

I’m with you here, in a way I’m glad they aren’t selling them in that box since I would never want to un-DS my pair if it was in that beautiful box as I love Spider-Man and I doubt we’re ever going to see another pair of Js like this again (or at least OG 1s).

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour looks like it's faint 3M.. won't know until we get some clean pics though. Every pic I keep seeing is weird lighting, possible filters, dark, extra super flash etc. Someone could easily look at that pic and disagree with me.. IDC as long as I get them lol.

That’s my pic. I don’t think it is 3M. If it is, like you said, it is faint. I can assure you, it isn’t like the pic they posted on the Spider-Man box. That really looks 3M.

That’s my pic. I don’t think it is 3M. If it is, like you said, it is faint. I can assure you, it isn’t like the pic they posted on the Spider-Man box. That really looks 3M.

Ahh that changes things a bit lol. I forgot you have them in hand. So its definitely not 3M in person? (Thanks for confirming with some solid info.).

Ahh that changes things a bit lol. I forgot you have them in hand. So its definitely not 3M in person? (Thanks for confirming with some solid info.).

Doesn’t look like it to me. If it is, it is faint. I’m gonna say no because it should pop a lot more with flash.

I Think it’s the same shoe we saw in those pics with that fancy box, I just think it was the lighting or flash from the camera that set it off. Clearly all the other pics of these shoes that have been uploaded here & eBay with the regular AJ1 box have that same reflective pattern. What sense would it make for them to reveal the shoe in one form with features that won’t be on the actual release?

It’s the lighting. My local HoH manager said they have 3M on them. The promo pictures were well, promo pictures lol. So they looked their best and brightest obviously cause they had the power to make it look as perfect and appealing as possible.

Back
Top Bottom