Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

i went stockx on a 9.5, got the lowest price of the day lol

then i hit on snkrs

missed on raffles at FTL here in denver

copped a 10.5 for my son, will flip the extra 9.5 to make up the difference

all good

also hit on both unions earlier this month, i have way to many 1s now.

oh well. balling out

happy so many hit, to those that didnt, SX prices going up. as a for real stock trader i pulled the trigger at 244 yesterday and got the best deal possible.

wonder if they will ship?

Size 11 was going for around $220 today morning at/around the drop. I bet some sellers won’t ship because of the price increase.

My thoughts exactly. It’s based on Spider-Man. Regardless of animation or not, it’s not like we’re gonna see another Spider-Man 1 any time soon, if ever. They might not hit Chi value, but they’re not gonna be cheap either.

Size 12 was sitting at $215 last night. I watched them jump to $286 within an hour of release this morning. It'll be interesting to see what happens after more folks actually get to see the movie.

Got a pair through the Champs app this morning. What’s strange is I didn’t try Champs until after giving up with the Foot Locker app and didn’t get notice it went through for an hour.

5C7545E0-F45B-4D17-B317-3116C4A4AC82.jpeg
Footlocker I got these from only had 20 pairs

I went to Trophy room yesterday afternoon and they said they were unsure if they were getting them. Of course they get them in and I’m about to leave tomorrow.

LOL I know why Footlocker, Finishline, Champs and other foot store employees be so dang secretive, but dang we just want to know what steps taht we gotta take in order to secure. Its not like youre asking for medical or legal advice.

i dont see it. it's based on animation.

if tom holland actually wore these in a avengers movie or on his stand alone film, then i can see the novelty in it.

Doesn't matter if it's just an animated movie. It's supposed to be the best animated film of 2018.

The reviews are in...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_into_the_spider_verse

"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse is not just the best comic book film of 2018, it’s one of the greatest superhero films of all time."

http://comicbookdebate.com/2018/11/28/spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-review/

About to go pick up my pair on my lunch break. Feels so Wierd doing this on a friday then going back to work till 5

Payment when through on PayPal at finish line Because I got an email but got an error at finish line site and defenetly no email what the heck?

Back
Top Bottom