Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

I actually won an END raffle for these for. the first time in my life haha. Pretty stoked as a lifelong Spider-Man fan.

Since they'll take forever to come from Europe, I guess I'll have to go see the movie and maybe finally cop the PS4 game to kill time.
END usually ships incredibly fast

Why all this BS gotta happen to me? Went to pick up my pair and they didn't even receive my size 10. Manager said they received an extra 8.5 instead of my size 10 in the shipment. I just stormed outta there. Called corporate. Never buying Jordan's again.

jk, I bought that size 8.5 to flip for my size 10.

Why all this BS gotta happen to me? Went to pick up my pair and they didn't even receive my size 10. Manager said they received an extra 8.5 instead of my size 10 in the shipment. I just stormed outta there. Called corporate. Never buying Jordan's again.

jk, I bought that size 8.5 to flip for my size 10.

That’s messed up because you know they backdoored your pair. Someone who won that 8.5 is going to be PISSED though.

Glad you came up either way though.

Its gotta be a way that corporate can track what gets shipped to a store and what the store receives. Basic inventory practice. Oh boy didnt get his size 10 and someone isnt getting their size 8.5 that they won fair and square.

Damn they don’t have other local spots out there for you besides footlocker champs etc?

No sir, my area really doesn't have that many stores. Most of the raffles I win (besides General Releases) are from online websites like Sivas.

stockx charges a fee for not shipping.

my 17 year old just walked into FTL and picked up a pair. dunno if it was unclaimed but its the same location i lost a size 10 with a 10 min HS. he didn't hit on his reserve either so i guess he's gonna try to trade or just sell and buy the right size.

20181214_121204.jpg
20181214_121210.jpg

Yea....these are nice!

stockx charges a fee for not shipping.

my 17 year old just walked into FTL and picked up a pair. dunno if it was unclaimed but its the same location i lost a size 10 with a 10 min HS. he didn't hit on his reserve either so i guess he's gonna try to trade or just sell and buy the right size.

Has to be a reserve. Foot stores hold until 6pm local time before releasing pairs on weekdays.

Just got back from the movie. Sooooo sick! The animation is next level, great story, action, everything. Literally felt like watching a comic book come to life. Tons of shots of Miles' Chicago 1s. I would have been so salty if I struck out this morning, but if I came up empty-handed and then saw the movie, I probably would have hit StockX during the end credits. It really was hard to keep from thinking of the shoes during the whole film. This is gonna be like Space Jam 11 type ish for a lot of people, kids, whatever. Not trying to start a Michael Jordan vs Spider-Man or a Jordan 1 vs 11 debate, just saying. When you have a product like that on the big screen and iconic characters involved, it's something special. Nike and Sony hit it out of the park with this.

Just got back from the movie. Sooooo sick! The animation is next level, great story, action, everything. Literally felt like watching a comic book come to life. Tons of shots of Miles' Chicago 1s. I would have been so salty if I struck out this morning, but if I came up empty-handed and then saw the movie, I probably would have hit StockX during the end credits. It really was hard to keep from thinking of the shoes during the whole film. This is gonna be like Space Jam 11 type ish for a lot of people, kids, whatever. Not trying to start a Michael Jordan vs Spider-Man or a Jordan 1 vs 11 debate, just saying. When you have a product like that on the big screen and iconic characters involved, it's something special. Nike and Sony hit it out of the park with this.

Wait.. he was wearing Chi 1s during the movie though, right? It’s not even the same shoe...

i'd be sick reading this if i struck out

Back
Top Bottom