Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Joined May 27, 2017
What do you guys think is a decent resell price to pay for a size 11? Prices have been all over the place for this release but I fear if I wait too long, they’re going to skyrocket.
My guess is ur size should settle in the low $200 range since the midnight navy’s are going for $170 right now

It’s crazy what’s going on with the prices of these Koston lows. I got my UNCs for 220 on Saturday and sold my midnight navy’s last night for 225 so basically I ended up paying retail for both

Joined Sep 22, 2014
My guess is ur size should settle in the low $200 range since the midnight navy’s are going for $170 right now

It’s crazy what’s going on with the prices of these Koston lows. I got my UNCs for 220 on Saturday and sold my midnight navy’s last night for 225 so basically I ended up paying retail for both
Yeah I can’t believe these UNCs are fetching this kind of resale. I was assuming $150-$160 would be resell but nowadays OG lows are coveted for whatever reason.

Joined Oct 29, 2013
Congrats, but yea it wasn't because of you for the price hike on the aftermarket fyi hence emoji

Joined Feb 13, 2014
Anyone with an extra pair of LOW UNC's in size 12 willing to let go for retail + tax + Shipping +$60?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now