Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Hope it doesn't turn Tiffany crazy in here. And please no more worrying about whether ppl want to naturally scuff or take the paint off their jordan sb. It's just sneakers, everyone is entitled to buy and do what they want with them.
it's already getting wild!! 

cant hate on anyone trying to make breds and royals. For everyone saying oh just go buy royals like it's just that easy...gotta have 550 min for a decent size and then go inspector gadget to see if they fake. If i had the $ tho mmm 

What did we tell you all about the paint again? There is not going to be a way to remove all of the topcoat without fading or degrading whats underneath.

Unless it somehow peels off like when you put elmers glue on your hands in elementary school :smile:

BTW anyone notice the tongue material on the SBxAJ's? It looks to be normal Dunk SB mesh on the tongue, with the same nylon border. That's a nice touch that I was hoping for on the first release.

But wait....
View media item 998107
These them joints tho???

Or is it these...

Last edited:
How easy does it come off is my question. With the touch of your fingers? Or do you need too apply hard pressure? Gotta decide how too rock, mismatch white/black or royal/bred, guess you can get 3 pairs outta 2 really. Well 6 if you count before and after paint comes off

DAMN!  This whole time I thought they were based on the dunk mold so I was just whatevs about them...............................
Me too, which is why I essentially ignored this release....that is until I kept seeing so much activity in this thread and decided to check out what the deal was
nerd.gif

Now I know why the thirst is so real for these and I gotta say this black pair is growing on me. I'm Bredless and Royaless as well but rest assured I have no plans to do any mods to my pair if I get lucky
happy.gif

Joints on left look like my feet after a sweaty hoop sesh. Like he just sprayed lotrimin athletes foot powder spray all over em.

Pair on right looks like haze dunk lows in a royal color way.
the pair on the left was the white pair...the pair on the right, black....

Ahhhhh that pic GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal too much! Looks great.

Of course these are top spot on sneakernews right now. Rarely ever look at that site and got texted a link to it and there they are dammit...

No they just released a couple years ago and can be had for 60 bucks and were more true to the aj1 mold being all leather not leather and suede like this year's models but I hope you bought a fsr and are stuck with them if you are a reseller

No they just released a couple years ago and can be had for 60 bucks and were more true to the aj1 mold being all leather not leather and suede like this year's models but I hope you bought a fsr and are stuck with them if you are a reseller

if you're referring to me , lol shutup.
the white pair stands out more with these newer pictures. id take those as well if given the chance honestly

can't believe I'm actually going to be camping out overnight for these things... Why can't the hype die down?! lol

Back
Top Bottom