Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Real talk I think I'm going to bring my sister with me to this release to double up on a set :lol:

I thought it was no links to auctions not trying to correct you I really don't know either way those prices are ridiculous

so only NDC is going to release them? sorry for dumb question 
no, and not a dumb question. just gotta do your homework.. the info is out there (and so are resellers, so I'm not sure many will be sharing anything in the actual thread).

just making the point that people are gaga for those kicks and they see a way to"get" a pair. i love shoes with a backstory so i can appreciate your feelings on keeping these the way they are, but you have to appreciate the irony of nike taking lances story of mismatched kicks, boxing them up years later and selling them to you. essentially, dudes are doing what lance did - take shoes out the box and use them not how nike intended if we wanna get technical
Great point, i can definitely appreciate the irony of that..
laugh.gif

didnt mean to act a fool in yesterday, tough day at work and took my aggression out on NT...  to each their own, i hope everyone that wants a pair can cop...

How easy does it come off is my question. With the touch of your fingers? Or do you need too apply hard pressure? Gotta decide how too rock, mismatch white/black or royal/bred, guess you can get 3 pairs outta 2 really. Well 6 if you count before and after paint comes off
if it's like the Statue of Liberty SBs, the paint comes off pretty easily.  Even if you wear them without scuffing them, the paint will come off where you crease the shoes.

you could just go to work and pay resell
laugh.gif
Paid vacation, either way I haven't paid resell on a shoe in a min. The beast has realized there's always heat that drops every week so no need to. I haven't camped for a shoe in a min either.
because your coworkers are tired of hearing you talk about the shoes?

...or because you want to stay home and play this all week?

(off topic - sorry)
I was planning on just getting zooted and chillen with my daughter, but now you gonna hype me up for some mario kart
mean.gif

no, and not a dumb question. just gotta do your homework.. the info is out there (and so are resellers, so I'm not sure many will be sharing anything in the actual thread).
alright thanks a lot. i think its time for me to do some homework

Great point, i can definitely appreciate the irony of that..
laugh.gif

didnt mean to act a fool in yesterday, tough day at work and took my aggression out on NT...  to each their own, i hope everyone that wants a pair can cop...
all good - convo/debate is what community is about too, not just oops and info. the great thing about these shoes is that there are so many ways to wear, you're bound to see some cool stuff and some lame stuff. hopefully can secure my pairs and join in on the fun

How easy does it come off is my question. With the touch of your fingers? Or do you need too apply hard pressure? Gotta decide how too rock, mismatch white/black or royal/bred, guess you can get 3 pairs outta 2 really. Well 6 if you count before and after paint comes off
if it's like the Statue of Liberty SBs, the paint comes off pretty easily.  Even if you wear them without scuffing them, the paint will come off where you crease the shoes.

ok ok ...not bad

Man am I itching to grab a pair of AT LEAST the whites.  

I just caught myself up on the last few pages of this thread and there's some nice debating there. :smile:

I am also a child who grew up with the Bones Brigade (pic of bones shirt on dog as credibility 
laugh.gif
) and ever since I caught wind of this release, I've been stressing. At first I was pissed about hearing everyone copping just to annihilate the whole design and get breds and royals, but the more I think about it, seriously, to each their own.  I'm 40 and I can promise you that, yes I will wear the sh**t out of these, but at the same time, my skateboarding days are long over so any scratches or chips will come from sitting in the bleachers watching my son's games, or wheeling my office chair over them on accident.  Does that make me just as (insert negativity here) as those that are buying to immediately strip them?  Possibly.

It's tough to admit, but Nike is absolutely genius the way they are releasing this shoe as it appeals to multiple groups of collectors.  To me this release is even slicker than any other release I've been a part of (collecting is new to me, though)...Scratch off, bones brigade, Jordan, SB, Bred, Royal, super limited... damn!

Will I be jealous of those that cop if I don't, hell yea I will, but good for you.  I'll just direct that saltiness to Nike for not making enough pairs to "go around".

Good luck to ALL OF YOU that want these (except for the extreme resellers that post pics of FSR's on their kitchen table the day after release 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom