Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

With each pair you will get one extra blue and one extra red. The two black come on the shoes. I will see how a normal flat AJ1 lace looks in em.

BTW the in hand pairs are flooding in. If you paid over 300 for them already don't look, you will be disappointed.

Right around that price. People asking 1000 for both pairs can kick rocks.

If that's gonna b the cost imma b upset for real I can't b throwing out a g for 2 pairs of shoes at this point that's a decent vacation right there

Last edited:
change your sig
laugh.gif

i thought you already got your pair
I want another two pairs.

"I am a collector of fine things. I see beautiful things...and I must have them." 

I'll rep who can guess the quote.

Last edited:

"I am a collector of fine things. I see beautiful things...and I must have them." 

Im gonna guess it was Seinfeld and thats only cuz my brother in law had it on yesterday while we were chillin.

George Costanza in Seinfeld, they're in the antique shop when george is spitting game at the chick who works there lol

Last edited:
We'll see what tmrw holds. Gonna go and shoot the ish at some shops and see what's up. As bad as I truly want these I'm not paying 100 dollar mark up for these. It's not that I can't its just the only sb I've ever spent that kinda bred on was de la's years ago and would never spend that much again on any sb. I just can't agree to that, but; if they can guarantee me a pair at that price..."oh well gosh you got me!" Lol..

I gotta have both pairs i really hope resell isn't stupid high like the AJ1 Bred/Royals

But from those fleabay prices i know its only getting worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom