Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Who was the dude saying there are fakes already? I want to make sure we all know what to look for if they are there already.

Who was the dude saying there are fakes already? I want to make sure we all know what to look for if they are there already.
I saw them on a site that was definitely fakes, however, someone mentioned that sites like that just charge your card and never send you anything.  So, im not sure if there are fakes or not...

The dude who getting his delivered on Monday
roll.gif

would you like any certain detailed pic come monday
smokin.gif
Nah I'm just messing with ya, I'm sure you'll be flexing on Monday agian tho
happy.gif

My sodium levels is thru the roof right now

Highly doubt they got GM pairs of these IDK tho.

Still wish they weren't mismatched, but I'll be going for the white pair come next week.

Nah I'm just messing with ya, I'm sure you'll be flexing on Monday agian tho:D
My sodium levels is thru the roof right now

Highly doubt they got GM pairs of these IDK tho.

Lol i paid above retail :rolleyes so dont bring the sodium out yet you may come through Saturday with both for retail and ill be like :smh:

those blacks are tuff.. even tho they are mismatched i think w/ black laces you can rock w/ alot of diff outfits

@jay2da3airjordan

I'm talking about this pic that was posted. Look like someone hooped in this pair already or something. Maybe it's just me. The other pics i have seen the shoes look relatively smooth like any other aj1 released the past couple years.

They look like that because of the Paintg that they used on the Sneak.
The Black Pair look different than the White Pair, based off of the same thing; The paint that was used to cover them.
The outsides look different, but what's underneath look the same, which is what Evreyone wants...

Back
Top Bottom