Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Damn that white pair kinda looks like an elephants ballsack. What the hell happened tk that pair?

thinking I'm just copping bred 1s and saying eff it man. can't be under this scress lol. and I never stress over shoes hahah

Hopefully I can get both pairs like from the first release got 2 pairs. If I struck out on one colorway I might trade my extra pair from the first release.

Sold my whites for $400, not bad I must say. Will be keepin my blacks, they look much better than royals in person. These are very limited, don't miss out

Last edited:
PD Andrew reference?

Think I'm going to my local early Friday tho to start camping hope I'll be good. Plus I got some homies that ride for a different shop across town that are gonna try to lock me down on a pair.
I repped you cause you were close...Daniel gesmer

I actually like the first Jordan 1 SBs better than these after seeing more pictures.

Clearly the paint is supposed to wear and tear, but it looks a little TOO cheap looking.

THESE LOOK BETTER THEN BREDS AND ROYALS! 

Last edited by a moderator:
roll.gif

Lol, kids these days not knowing good leather. :lol:

I'm 30. And if you look at the other pics the leather doesn't look the same. Wrinkly or not i'd just like it to be consistent on both shoes. I realize banneds had the same look to the leather but its hard to really know with that coat of white on it.

Back
Top Bottom