Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This is the second time they put those cherry 12's up too. I think it happened earlier this week as well. They trolling lol

roll.gif

Came across this pic. Yea I really like these, I hope we (the ppl that actually wanna wear them) can all be successful come June 7th.

for any of my DFW peeps how was the jordan 1/SB green release for you? for myself it was a lot of shady **** going on only one store got em to my knowledge puttin plenty of leg work to end up having to have my sis whos stationed out in VA get me a pair i just wanna know what was ya'lls experience like? 

Came across this pic. Yea I really like these, I hope we (the ppl that actually wanna wear them) can all be successful come June 7th.
i just want a pair to wear....  these are beautiful ****** kicks so much coming next weekend definately top of list 

if I cop this this pair anyway I can prevent the paint from coming off?(I know that is the whole concept tho)

Clear coat of some sort but with a hard enough impact or scrape it's probably still going to happen.

Anyone that has a few pairs on aj1's knows that the area on the 1st couple lace holes wilm rub on the toe box as your foot bends. I don't think it's avoidable it will just come off in some areas.

Clear coat of some sort but with a hard enough impact or scrape it's probably still going to happen.

Anyone that has a few pairs on aj1's knows that the area on the 1st couple lace holes wilm rub on the toe box as your foot bends. I don't think it's avoidable it will just come off in some areas.
i really take care of my 1s pretty good.I usually use force fields but thanks. i think the black pair is dope, the whites on the other hand naaa.

Back
Top Bottom