Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Here's the way I look at lining up/camping....I don't do it lol.

I hate to say it, but is like to think for most releases, I have a lot more to lose than the kids out there camping. My problem is I'm an a**hole and grew up city smart as well, so I'll deff talk a lot of sh*t if those kids want to pop off and try to intimidate/goon the line. Knowing my luck stuff would end up getting physical. I chose to remove myself from the situation lol.

My face tomorrow when I get there and there's already a long line.

wee-bey-gif.gif

NOT ONE store in saint louis is getting these...........and only ONE skate shop that im even aware of that sells skate shoes.

Couple that with virtually NO online websites having them for sale and its gonna be virtually impossible to get through Nike.

guess ill just pay for an ATC service, smh

whomp whomp

NOT ONE store in saint louis is getting these...........and only ONE skate shop that im even aware of that sells skate shoes.

Couple that with virtually NO online websites having them for sale and its gonna be virtually impossible to get through Nike.

guess ill just pay for an ATC service, smh

whomp whomp

dang pac havent seen you since the COD days :lol:

Can't be mad at people who want to remove the paint. it's just funny majority of people copping are in a rush to remove the paint. I think you will cherish the shoe more when it happens by itself giving the shoe its own unique look/personalty. You're going to be able to tell who did it over time by wearing/skating rather than the people who copped to remove the paint.

Its like getting the new GTA and putting the unlimited money code in there's no point of playing. its about the journey
tru dat

Wait.. People are actually scared to knocked down ghost chairs?? Lol they're just chairs. If they try to fight you hit em with the chair
Prob with that specially at SF, is that all the ghost chair guys know each other... Move one fight 25 lol

Which color are you guys going for? I mean ideally we'd want both but it's gonna be crazy hard to even cop one.

I'm trying for the black pair myself.

This is pretty clever by Nike the whole concept. I've been critical of the concepts and themes this year so this was refreshing to see.

I was looking through chair gifs but what is this???

fR7OTxe.gif

lmaoooo
Which color are you guys going for? I mean ideally we'd want both but it's gonna be crazy hard to even cop one.

This is pretty clever by Nike the whole concept. I've been critical of the concepts and themes this year so this was refreshing to see.
White

Last edited:

2 black pairs and 1 white. if lucky. ndc or bust. gonna get the 2s also.

how about instead of a bunch of gifs with ppl throwing chairs someone here actually goes there and does that?

Back
Top Bottom