Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Black laces popping. Pink too, but the black is what I'll go with.

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_155355.jpg
    IMG_20190528_155355.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 78
Any word on the sites/shops that hadn't recieved shipment of LA vs. Bulls in time for Saturday's release and what/when they are releasing?

Got my bid in at $300 and prices slowly creeping down, so hopefully my bid gets accepted in the next few days

Looks like the grove is gonna do a reserve drop for the LA/Chi's
anyday now
Per the store mgr

Finishline in my area and footlocker still got nyc to paris. Easy to say its a great shoe but didnt do well as i expected considering it has a reverse shadowish vibe. think wouldve been better with another name

Same goes for widefooters?
I dont know man, I can only speak to my experience. I dont even wana guess about wide footers sizing... you could go to a footlocker an try on the Bone pair since those are just chilling in most FL's

Browsing in Footlocker HoH and they had the NYC Paris sat there. I was in two minds about these, I really wanted the LA Chi but failed with SNKRS.

These were a much easier buy in person. Even though this month has seen too many sneaker purchases already...
I think I’ll be wearing them straight away. Just need to decide if it will be with pale pink laces or am I brave enough for hot pink laces.

Attachments

• 84C14406-9D7B-4AE5-AF71-FD429BE4C728.jpeg
    84C14406-9D7B-4AE5-AF71-FD429BE4C728.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom