Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Wait.

Don’t tell me you’re from louisiana
(I was planning on rocking green laces with them if I was able to cop)

No, but I figured commmonlawNOLA is, and thus might be an LSU fan.

But I am fond of LSU athletics. I’ve always liked their football program, and their fan support for the baseball team is amazing! We hosted the baseball team a few years ago and it was a great experience, especially since we won, haha.

If these don’t hit $260 or less then I’m afraid I will have to move on. Would’ve been a nice, fun shoe to have but I refuse to pay anything crazy for them. I have so many pairs including multiples of Chi’s so it’s not like I’m hurting.

I’m so glad that i can wear size 11 in instances like this, that size is tanking real fast. I was going to pull the trigger at $300 but i think $265-$275 by tonight or tomorrow is a real possibility

Will hopefully happen right! I'm here debating on my bids to cop

Patiently waiting to see if I’ll get em at my buy price ($301, sz 13), it’s getting so close. A little concerned it’ll bottom out before it gets to me and I’ll be SOL, when at this point they’re only a few bucks away. But gotta draw the line somewhere.

Unclaimed pairs

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559152515706.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559152515706.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 90
Might be in store only. Can confirm FTA in Culver City had them. DTLA Jordan store a good place to check out

My order on Stockx for NY to Paris just got cancelled because they could not authenticate them. Looks like I am on the hunt again for a pair in 7.5.
If anyone wants to part with them DM me!

$500

Weren't you the one that said they would keep going up and not drop down?

Guess the TS1 situation got me confused.

thats what you get. Looks like you need a lesson in frugality :lol:

I normally time things better. It is what it is lol. Very happy to have them and didn’t have to deal with any headaches.

Back
Top Bottom